Wasn’t Dday yesterday??????

Yes it was!!!!!. Not a peep from Joey Bribes!!!!!! Or Cameltoe. That’s got to be a first. Now way this fraud is Commander in Chief.

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/1054
Harris probably doesn’t even know what D-Day stands for.

As for Biden, who ever helps him with his Depends and pills him up every morning forgot to remind him.
Yes it was!!!!!. Not a peep from Joey Bribes!!!!!! Or Cameltoe. That’s got to be a first. Now way this fraud is Commander in Chief.

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/1054 Originally Posted by bambino

Actually yesterday was the anniversary of D-Day......
I'm thinking mm thought it was Dick Day!

mm, just aside, I close friend of mine I met later in life served in Europe with distinction and was invited to drive Eisenhower toward the end of the fighting. He was a "tanker" prior to the invitation and had advanced to Sgt.

I won't share specifics, but he and another tanker discovered one of the Jewish encampments and thought they were skeletons hanging on the gates. You can look up "tanker" (WWII Europe) if you care, but I suspect you don't.

William turned down the driving job, because he would have to have had his rank dropped to Pvt, because he would have outranked White servicemembers in the company had he remained a Sgt. He is Black, and I say "is" even though he is now dead, because his life after Europe was remarkable ... and no doubt exceeds yours.

He remained Black all of his life, although he educated his children to understand that being Black was not to be used to advance one in life ... only being extraordinary. It's unfortunate you won't be able to meet him later on. You both will be in different quarters.

mm, just aside, I close friend of mine I met later in life served in Europe with distinction and was invited to drive Eisenhower toward the end of the fighting. He was a "tanker" prior to the invitation and had advanced to Sgt.

I won't share specifics, but he and another tanker discovered one of the Jewish encampments and thought they were skeletons hanging on the gates. You can look up "tanker" (WWII Europe) if you care, but I suspect you don't.

William turned down the driving job, because he would have to have had his rank dropped to Pvt, because he would have outranked White servicemembers in the company had he remained a Sgt. He is Black, and I say "is" even though he is now dead, because his life after Europe was remarkable ... and no doubt exceeds yours.

He remained Black all of his life, although he educated his children to understand that being Black was not to be used to advance one in life ... only being extraordinary. It's unfortunate you won't be able to meet him later on. You both will be in different quarters. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My recruiting NCO back in the 70's encouraged me to use race as a way to get special treatment. He was black, I am Chinese, and quite frankly even at the tender age of 17 I was seriously fucking offended that I should ask for some kind of special treatment because of my race.

For the record I have two living uncles that both fought in WWII, ironically it would have been illegal for another twenty years for either of them to have married a white woman in this country.

Too bad your friend William was in the minority where it came to playing the race card. All I ever wanted was an equal playing field, just like your friend. And guess what? We now have a level playing field, but to "some" people being equal is not enough, they want "special" rights at the expense of others, Fuck that, your friend William would be ashamed of the Black leadership of today. I know I am hugely embarrassed when I hear Asian people (a very recent phenomenon) whining about how hard we have it. I can't speak for all Asians, but I have nothing to fucking whine about. My life rocks and I live in a country where anyone can make it if they put forth the effort.

He remained Black all of his life, although he educated his children to understand that being Black was not to be used to advance one in life ... only being extraordinary. It's unfortunate you won't be able to meet him later on. You both will be in different quarters. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Dump Day...........
Yes D-Day was yesterday.
Worst day in my family's history again resulting in a lot of phone calls, and a lot of whiskey.
We lost 3 of my parent's cousins back then in France, all within a couple days.
We had cousin's and immediate family in Europe and the Pacific.
This year there's only 3 left of that generation. There used to be a couple dozen. Lost another 3 weeks ago. His daughter said that one of the last things he said was he hoped to make it past the day his best friend died back then.

IMO, any ahole that tries to pull the fascist I know best bullshit should be awarded a Nazi uniform and paraded down Main St USA, or perhaps down Herzl St in Tel Aviv.
I know I am hugely embarrassed when I hear Asian people (a very recent phenomenon) whining about how hard we have it. I can't speak for all Asians, but I have nothing to fucking whine about. My life rocks and I live in a country where anyone can make it if they put forth the effort. Originally Posted by GaGambler
looks like 3rd generation got mainstreamed.
My recruiting NCO back in the 70's encouraged me to use race as a way to get special treatment. He was black, I am Chinese, and quite frankly even at the tender age of 17 I was seriously fucking offended that I should ask for some kind of special treatment because of my race.

For the record I have two living uncles that both fought in WWII, ironically it would have been illegal for another twenty years for either of them to have married a white woman in this country.

Too bad your friend William was in the minority where it came to playing the race card. All I ever wanted was an equal playing field, just like your friend. And guess what? We now have a level playing field, but to "some" people being equal is not enough, they want "special" rights at the expense of others, Fuck that, your friend William would be ashamed of the Black leadership of today. I know I am hugely embarrassed when I hear Asian people (a very recent phenomenon) whining about how hard we have it. I can't speak for all Asians, but I have nothing to fucking whine about. My life rocks and I live in a country where anyone can make it if they put forth the effort. Originally Posted by GaGambler
looks like 3rd generation got mainstreamed. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nah, social media has just turned everything into the oppression olympics. You can tell because they complain about the violence, but never name that blacks do it.

I won't share specifics, but he and another tanker discovered one of the Jewish encampments and thought they were skeletons hanging on the gates. You can look up "tanker" (WWII Europe) if you care, but I suspect you don't. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks for this! My dad was a "tanker" too! It had to be pretty rough to come across a concentration camp.
We attack the wrong side the German were fuck in WWII there should won.
High Hitler the true God.
Dump Day........... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Every day is Dump Day for you as far as I am concerned ...

...and that still doesn't clear your head.
I wonder why it took so long to post this thread.

LLAHAHAHAHSLOLLLING.
anything to keep America down