GOP sweeps mayoral races in Texas!!!!!

So much for Texas going blue. Two cities with a majority of Hispanic people!

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...the-party/amp/
No partisan city elections in Texas, bambino.

But thanks for trying to make a splash!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAO
Did you bring up that point in the Chung's similar thread?
It is a splash. Hispanics are voting red. Mebbe they’ll convert all those illegals storming Texas.
Did you bring up that point in the Chung's similar thread? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or Lil Monsters?
Please feel free to cut and paste my comment to their threads, guys. But only post the link, not the words.

It might “possibly someone off”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
No partisan city elections in Texas, bambino.

But thanks for trying to make a splash!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAO Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then what is the history here in our sewer pit austin?

Most partisan city in our great State!

Ever been to a city council meeting?

I have. Always jammed packed with the citys special interest groups. Which is all libs. If a conservative tries to speak the audience clicks and snaps its fingers loudly in disrespect! If anyone stands up to the lefts rhetoric they are removed from the audience. Hows that for partisan?

It might “possibly someone off”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yssup. Would you clarify what you mean here? Youve posted this a cpl of times.
yssup. Would you clarify what you mean here? Youve posted this a cpl of times. Originally Posted by winn dixie

who knows what he's talking about. he's plenty brain dead.
Then what is the history here in our sewer pit austin?

Most partisan city in our great State!

Ever been to a city council meeting?

I have. Always jammed packed with the citys special interest groups. Which is all libs. If a conservative tries to speak the audience clicks and snaps its fingers loudly in disrespect! If anyone stands up to the lefts rhetoric they are removed from the audience. Hows that for partisan? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Obviously you don’t vote. There is no partisan designation on any city election ballot in this state.

Not surprised.
to clear up the semantic silliness that's going on in this thread:

Mayoral candidates don't have a specific party affiliation.

That being said, they do have policy and issue opinions that one would associate with being a part of a major political party, or are endorsed by people who are members of major political parties.

So conservative mayors are winning because conservatives, especially conservative latinos are coming out to vote.
to clear up the semantic silliness that's going on in this thread:

Mayoral candidates don't have a specific party affiliation.

That being said, they do have policy and issue opinions that one would associate with being a part of a major political party, or are endorsed by people who are members of major political parties.

So conservative mayors are winning because conservatives, especially conservative latinos are coming out to vote. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Does anyone doubt that ugly ass racist bull dyke Lori Lightfoot is anything but a foaming at the mouth Democrat?

Whether Dem or Rep is actually on the ballot, Mayoral Candidates AND actual Mayors are usually members of one of the two major political parties in this country, Not always of course, there are independents, Libertarians, Green party et al, but my point remains that Mayors most definitely have party affiliations by which they identify with politically
Obviously you don’t vote. There is no partisan designation on any city election ballot in this state.

Not surprised. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Semantics. And i do vote. Although officially they dont have designations on the ballot. Its easy to look up what party they are affiliated with. Semantics
Does anyone doubt that ugly ass racist bull dyke Lori Lightfoot is anything but a foaming at the mouth Democrat?

Whether Dem or Rep is actually on the ballot, Mayoral Candidates AND actual Mayors are usually members of one of the two major political parties in this country, Not always of course, there are independents, Libertarians, Green party et al, but my point remains that Mayors most definitely have party affiliations by which they identify with politically Originally Posted by GaGambler
For further clarification, Lori Lightfoot is a DNC nominee for Mayor in Chicago. I forget sometimes that not everyone on this board is not in Texas.

In Texas it would seem that Mayoral candidates do not have a specific party affiliation. This was news to me when I moved here, as even the small town I grew up in in IL had a Republican Mayor.