Save button

I write long reviews. I want a save button so I can write some go away come back and write some more
  • Mokoa
  • 08-24-2017, 07:53 PM
Then you will need to compose the ROS of the review offline in Notepad, Word or something else similar. Once it is complete, go online and do a copy/paste when you are filling out the review form.
Mokoa is right... that's the best way to handle long reviews... after you do upload it, then you still have a nominal hour to go back in and add/change things...

I write the narrative on a text editor and then after it is 'ok', I upload that as the ROS review - along with the title, location, activities, etc...

Then I immediately edit the review to add pics, BOLD, underline, add emoticons, etc...

Again... you have a limited time to do that edit so have your pics uploaded and ready to insert, do your word smithing quickly, etc

You can also use that technique on replies to posts... (like I just did on this one)!

Just take a look at my reviews and you'll see... it's too hard to get all the html correctly and artfully done in an initial try (at least for me)...