Hello, I'm NEW to Eccie! 😍😍😍

I'm 25, 55", medium built, and dangerously chocolate! I'm a certified MT that likes to add a little sugar and spice to my sessions. Are you tired? Stressed? Or just in need of a little tlc? Well look no further! I'm the perfect therapist for you 😊 My silk-like hands will melt away all of your stress and leave you feeling more relaxed than ever. I customize a variety spine tingling techniques and skills that suits YOUR body's needs! I'm located in Arlington. Keep in mind I'm new so I need help getting reviews 😊 I look forward to meeting you 💋
Welcome! It’s always gratifying to see more ladies serving Ag-town. Here is a link that provides some additional advice that would be helpful to you and us Arlington horndogs!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1185549
Thanks tinman 💋
Welcome!! Stay safe and have fun!!

XoXo
Welcome!
Thanks 😘
[QUOTE=Orii Lynn;1060079321]I'm 25, 55", medium built, and dangerously chocolate! I'm a certified MT that likes to add a little sugar and spice to my sessions. Are you tired? Stressed? Or just in need of a little tlc? Well look no further! I'm the perfect therapist for you 😊 My silk-like hands will melt away all of your stress and leave you feeling more relaxed than ever. I customize a variety spine tingling techniques and skills that suits YOUR body's needs! I'm located in Arlington. Keep in mind I'm new so I need help getting reviews 😊 I look forward to meeting you 💋
http://s349.photobucket.com/user/OriiLynn25/library/
Welcome....have fun and play safe.
SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN!
  • tzv13
  • 10-15-2017, 01:20 PM
Welcome!
Welcome aboard my dear. Pics. would help here.
Thanks love 😘😘
Thank you
Thanks for your contribution Tin Man.
Welcome babe