Need a place to stay while visiting Nash?

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have a super nice condo in an upscale area of town available for rent while you are visiting Nashville. It is very private and discreet, fully functional, beautifully decorated, and furnished with high end and antique furnishings. It has all of the accommodations of a hotel room plus more. Most guests enjoy staying there because they are able to cook their own meals and it includes a living room. It is in a very quiet and upscale area of Green Hills and is close to Vanderbilt, the airport, downtown and Brentwood. This condo is in a complex of other 1 bedroom homes. My neighbors are all professional working individuals which you will probably never see. I am only interested in renting it out to respectful, mature and professional individuals who are trustworthy. If any ladies are interested, you must be well reviewed, have excellent screening skills, and be professional. Men, I will need the same information from you as if I were screening you. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding this rental unit and I have photos to share as well. It rents out for $85.00 a night or $550.00 a week. This is a non-smoking home. If you cater to drugs or have a drinking problem, please don't bother contacting me.