Thank You, and Goodbye...

...it's been a regretfully short stay. But I wish to thank everyone who responded so constructively to my site post.

Kind regards,
Bao (or for a select few, Boa)
You're welcome for using us.
What the heck was that all about?
Mr. Aurelius, it wasn't my intent to simply use eccie.net and leave. I did want to stay, but my words may have been construed as insulting ct2005.

Just a few final thoughts. I am waiting for my account to be terminated.

Bao
I feel so dirty now.
Mr. Aurelius,

Please don't feel that way! Have a soak here:

>>Just outside of Rome is town of Tivoli, famous for Hadrian's Villa and for the therapeutic springs that made Tivoli a popular resort in the late 19th century. The hot sulphur springs, known locally as Acque Albule have been praised for their healing properties by Virgil and Strabo in ancient times and were once home to the extravagant Agrippa Baths.<<

Kind regards,
Bao
What the heck was that all about? Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
I wish I knew.

Elisabeth
DL, you are, of course, free to go...and I don't think anyone will beg you to stay if you don't wish to. But I wouldn't let a little perceived conflict with one or two members wave you off.

There are folks in here that cover all ends of the spectrum...and everything in between. If you get out of line, someone is liable to step on you. But then again, someone is liable to step on them for stepping on you.

Not everyone can be as wise, and even tempered, and supportive, and witty, and...oh yeah, humble...as I am. But it takes all kinds...and we have all kinds here.

So, do as you please. But good luck either way.
dont be so thick skinned design lust.

Things are modded a little less tight here and that's a good thing.

In my first 20 posts here, I was accused of being too ugly to be seen by wicked milf once I forwarded a pic as requested (that might have been true if i had forwarded her a pic); outing wicked milf (didnt), and stalking Name removed by John Bull, Cyberstalking Name removed by John Bull I guess because I dont think I have ever (and don't ever want to be) within 200 miles of her.

But I still like it here. A lot. Hang around a while, take a few lumps and have some fun. Get some info. Push your website if you want. This is a nice place.
Not everyone can be as wise, and even tempered, and supportive, and witty, and...oh yeah, humble...as I am. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Too funny, almost ended up with coffee all over my shirt.
Not everyone can be as wise, and even tempered, and supportive, and witty, and...oh yeah, humble...as I am. . Originally Posted by Rudyard K

Delusional again?
Geez, I was going to ask you about my town house in Houston. IMO you were a godsend, asian hotty with a Meis van der Roh fixation....my kind of lady!
I wish I knew.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I believe the word is...

threAD

I could be wrong (hey...why should today be ANY different???) but we've been here & done this... many times.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FpaK0nGebg"]YouTube- The Clash- Should I stay or should I go[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OYHlzIVQg"]YouTube- PLEASE DON'T GO - KC & THE SUNSHINE BAND - LYRICS[/ame]