No Show

After making arrangements way in advance AshleyMarie23 called a few hour before our meeting to change the time. I was agreeable and walked from Ceasars to the Palms because her incall ws near there. About 1/2 before meeting she called to say she just got her period. I think she had another appointment. Just a heads up for everyone, make a backup plan
While anything is possible... Ashley is one of the more reliable providers in LV. If she told you that it was most likely the truth sir.
  • GNG
  • 09-15-2013, 11:32 AM
While anything is possible... Ashley is one of the more reliable providers in LV. If she told you that it was most likely the truth sir. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Absolutely agree. I wouldn't read into anything she said. At least she told you...I've had providers in the past work through their period with one of those damn cups. Unfortunately, they're not entirely reliable. Last thing you want to do is come out bloodied.
I guess you guys didnt walk from the Wynn to the Palms to meet her only to be told right before you were suppossed to meet that she got her period. This was after moving the time back a few hours. She obviously had another appointment.
IM SORRY IM JUST HONEST AND DONT WORK ON MY PERIOD...OTHERRS DO BUT I DONT..PERIODS ARE UNEXPECTED AND I CANT HELP MOTHER NATURE WHEN SHE COMES...IM VERY WELL REVIEWED AND A TOP PROVIDER IN LAS VEGAS. I LOVE MY JOB AND IT SHOWS...HOW CAN YOU SAY I NO CALLED NO SHOWED WHEN I CLEARLY ANSWERED AND SAID I HAD TO CANCEL DUE TO MOTHER NATURE...WOULD YOU OF RATHER ME LIED AND BLEED ALL OVER YOU?
I DID NOT HAVE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT...SORRY FOR BEING A REAL HONEST HARD WORKER IN LAS VEGAS....ITS VERY FEW GIRLS HERE WHO ARE LIKE THAT SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT...I TOLD YOU NEXT TRIP TO VEGAS ID MAKE IT UP AND PLENTY OF PEOPLE(AS YOU CAN SEE) CAN VOUCH THAT I LIVE UP TO MY WORD!
I guess you guys didnt walk from the Wynn to the Palms to meet her only to be told right before you were suppossed to meet that she got her period. This was after moving the time back a few hours. She obviously had another appointment. Originally Posted by bshfdan
I guess you don't know how unpredictable mother nature can be......
If any man has ever had a live-in, female SO for any period longer than two months, he'd automatically know how unpredictable this thing can be... So with all due respect to the OP, shit happens and it's sad that it happened at the worst time possible (for you that is). I've been NCNS'd (not by Ashley obviously) and believe you me, this does not qualify as one. Period. (pun intended!)
Make-up sex with Ashley...I will take his place!!!
May b she D sided not to see your sweaty ass after u walked from the palace to the palms in a 100+ weather.
  • GNG
  • 09-21-2013, 11:18 AM
May b she D sided not to see your sweaty ass after u walked from the palace to the palms in a 100+ weather. Originally Posted by nitro1
That was constructive. smh
May b she D sided not to see your sweaty ass after u walked from the palace to the palms in a 100+ weather. Originally Posted by nitro1
LMFAO THATS A GOOD POINT BUT ANYONE KNOWS THAT HAS BEEN TO MY HOUSE...ASHLEYS BATHROOM IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR A SHOWER AND I HAVE 4 BOTTLES OF DIFFERENT MENS BODY WASH TO USE!
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT...
MEANS ALOT TO ME THAT YOU GUYS STICK UP FOR ME WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO WRONGFULLY ACCUSE ME
Everyone has had their say here, readers can decide what happened for themselves.
Tip: there is a period tracker app for iphone... it has helped me a lot. no reason for it to be unexpected any more. worst case it's off by a day or two but you should be able to plan around it with use of the app. just a suggestion.