FYI TO SIN CITY...ALL TO READ

JUST BECAUSE 2 PROVIDERS DONT WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE DOESNT MEAN RUMORS NEED TO START.... SO TO WHOEVER WROTE IN THE MENS PRIVATE SECTION THAT ASHLEY MARIE IS STEERING MEN AWAY FROM KATRINA KOVELL IS FULL OF IT... WE ARE FRIENDS AND BOTH HIGHLY REVIEWED PROVIDERS MANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN BOTH OF US..DUE TO RECENT CLIENT DRAMA WE TOOK A BREAK NOTHING WRONG
Katrina Kovell & Ashley are no longer taking doubles appts together but anyone who has made one already will be honored.

Clients can ruin a good thing by getting the middle of our personal lives. I became good friends with Ashley Marie two years ago. I didn't know how this business should be separated from friends and coworkers.

I m sorry I love to become friends with everyone, I was too trusting. The reason my clients love me I am real and treat everyone with respect and expect the same. Highly gullible I guess.

I wear my heart out there and which makes me vulnerable to people to walk all over me. I just don't know how to be cold-hearted.

I can only be caring, loving, trustworthy and hopefully I won't be take advantage of.... here's to HOPE!

JUST BECAUSE 2 PROVIDERS DONT WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE DOESNT MEAN RUMORS NEED TO START.... SO TO WHOEVER WROTE IN THE MENS PRIVATE SECTION THAT ASHLEY MARIE IS STEERING MEN AWAY FROM KATRINA KOVELL IS FULL OF IT... WE ARE FRIENDS AND BOTH HIGHLY REVIEWED PROVIDERS MANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN BOTH OF US..DUE TO RECENT CLIENT DRAMA WE TOOK A BREAK NOTHING WRONG Originally Posted by AshleyMarie23
I would expect nothing less than taking the high road from both of these ladies...I have seen both of them and look forward to seeing them both again on my trip to Vegas...
I would expect nothing less than taking the high road from both of these ladies...I have seen both of them and look forward to seeing them both again on my trip to Vegas... Originally Posted by Whozurdaty
Indeed. The ML leak has been addressed.
This one is closed.