Phone: 737-281-4240
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 4300 S 1st St Elmo Plaza
Activities: FBSM, DATY, CBJ,
CFS, MISH, K9
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful face. Nice smile.
Very curvy figure. Long Black Hair. C++ or D- Breasts. 5'5". Everything tight and real.
Recommendation: Yes
They didn’t try to haggle you?
They didn’t try to haggle you? Originally Posted by KnightWithoutArmor

No. I admit I was surprised by that too because some girls before her were brutal with their negotiations, so much so that I told them let's just start with their massage first and see where it goes later. The massage was acceptable in those few instances and I declined the flip invitation and ticked them off. The massages ended without extras and I got dressed and tipped them 20 and 30 and left.
Originally Posted by roughrideratx
Can I answer that question here? Let me know and I'll write it for you. It wasn't as much as I expected her to request though.
Speaking more on the haggling thing, she said her good friend was working at another place in Austin and offered more service than her with a set price list and no negotiations. I was immediately suspicious that she would send me to another place after she asked me for my number to have her friend message me to schedule...I think she's getting a commission or kickback...so beware if she doesn't push you on price and then tries to refer you to her friend after the session. So this morning the text comes at 9:00 AM from her friend. I'm a sucker when a woman asks me for it so I took the bait and went for it. Turns out to not be an AMP, but a luxury style studio 1 bedroom apartment so I'll write about it there now in the right category for studio reviews. And yes, she was right, I got lots more good stuff there for the money. Let me just say here though, OH MY HECK she was willing every which way and I could NOT get her to say NO to anything even though I put the brakes on. I've been going to AMP's for a while and I learned something new and useful yesterday and that's to fake like you've got plenty of time and disposable income to these girls and then ask them if they have a local girl friend you can alternate with once or twice a week. I believe they want to hold you in their circle of friends so they willing to share you as a referral.
Speaking more on the haggling thing, she said her good friend was working at another place in Austin and offered more service than her with a set price list and no negotiations. I was immediately suspicious that she would send me to another place after she asked me for my number to have her friend message me to schedule...I think she's getting a commission or kickback...so beware if she doesn't push you on price and then tries to refer you to her friend after the session. So this morning the text comes at 9:00 AM from her friend. I'm a sucker when a woman asks me for it so I took the bait and went for it. Turns out to not be an AMP, but a luxury style studio 1 bedroom apartment so I'll write about it there now in the right category for studio reviews. And yes, she was right, I got lots more good stuff there for the money. Let me just say here though, OH MY HECK she was willing every which way and I could NOT get her to say NO to anything even though I put the brakes on. I've been going to AMP's for a while and I learned something new and useful yesterday and that's to fake like you've got plenty of time and disposable income to these girls and then ask them if they have a local girl friend you can alternate with once or twice a week. I believe they want to hold you in their circle of friends so they willing to share you as a referral.
When’s the studio review coming??
Do I send it here?
Do I do it here?
Do I do it here? Originally Posted by HotAsianGirls
No, another forum on here called Encounter Studio:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1826