HRC bought out the DNC Debt 1 Year Before Election

Donna Brazile's new book lays out how HRC stole the nomination from Bernie.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

Ha ! She is not the patron saint the Dems say she is. No, just a cheat in a democratic process.
Old news, she lost...
Old news, she lost... Originally Posted by bamscram
But the rats are jumping off a sinking ship. They are distancing themselves from the Clintons. Ken Starr hinted that Meuller might be setting his sites on the Clinton campaign and their ties to Russia. The evidence is already there.
Unless someone wanted Bernie as president, what difference does it make?
Unless someone wanted Bernie as president, what difference does it make? Originally Posted by bamscram
Appearantly, a lot of people did vote for Bernie. But that’s besides the point. Hillary took over. This whole fake dossier is on her.The Dems are running away from that. But Brazil also threw Shultz and Obama under the bus. Blamed them for not raising money for the DNC which led to Hillary’s takeover.
That is the beauty of this story. For the 62 Million leftist voters, there never was a fair caucus of the party. This goes to many perceived and philosophical levels of the body politic. This is a complete violation of trust - all perpetrated by the Clintons, there henchmen, and Obama.

They are turning on each other and this will shake the party to its roots. If money is still owed, she still controls the DNC. This story is not over. Conservatives - getcha popcorn!

Let's get ready to rumble!!! I'm loving it.
Ken Starr hinted that Meuller might be setting his sites on the Clinton campaign and their ties to Russia. The evidence is already there. Originally Posted by bambino
I'll believe that when i see the indictments.