Should Luke Wyatt and R.M Hook Up?

YES YES YES I've seen this love hate shit before. Nothing a good fucking wouldn't cure. lol

Here's a song for them:

Nah, maybe you should hook up with Lube sap sucker.
YES YES YES I've seen this love hate shit before. Nothing a good fucking wouldn't cure. lol

Here's a song for them:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
here is the real you .. bahhahahahaaaaa

Nah, maybe you should hook up with Lube sap sucker. Originally Posted by bambino

I just think with all the hate between them they could produce fireworks. something in it for them both.
here is the real you .. bahhahahahaaaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Remember Sho Gun got his ass kicked. ;-)
Nah, maybe you should hook up with Lube sap sucker. Originally Posted by bambino

I'm sure sissy has pumped his crank/clit and lubed it a few times...

• R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 07:11 PM
That means I would have fuck bastard in the ass. No pass. I think Sissy would make a stronger candidate for the job.

Self edit. This is my favorite part of the movie.
That means I would have fuck bastard in the ass. No pass. I think Sissy would make a stronger candidate for the job.

Self edit. This is my favorite part of the movie.
Originally Posted by R.M.

Ohh I assumed you fucked most of your older clients in the ass. Especially the conservative ones as they're usually the ones in the closet. (e.g. Bimbo)
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 07:26 PM
That's what you get for assuming. Face Palm..
Ohh I assumed you fucked most of your older clients in the ass. Especially the conservative ones as they're usually the ones in the closet. (e.g. Bimbo) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're just a run-of-the-mill asshole, Fisting Chaps. Not even interesting.
You're just a run-of-the-mill asshole, Fisting Chaps. Not even interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
^ So I take it you are getting fucked in the ass? I'm not surprised to be honest after-all you do call yourself cute. lol
Ohh I assumed you fucked most of your older clients in the ass. Especially the conservative ones as they're usually the ones in the closet. (e.g. Bimbo) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hillary's getting ready to get fucked in the ass. You know that don't you. That's why your posting bullshit threads. Your girl is baked
Hillary's getting ready to get fucked in the ass. You know that don't you. That's why your posting bullshit threads. Your girl is baked Originally Posted by bambino
Last chance to double the bet, Bambully!

TICK TOCK, SUCK COCK!
I've seen this love hate shit before. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why do you need an excuse to go down on her?

Or do you just want to be part of a threesome with LukeWarm?

He's probably never had two ladies, let alone one!
WTF and Bigkotex were in charge of Austin Reacharound Crew recruitment. Now it's Assup and Ovarian Syst.