End In Sight!!

There is a God! Lol!

My surgery is scheduled for Feb17th! Yay!

So everyone put the boobie party on your calendar for Feb 22nd!

What can you expect?! Lots of great people! Ladies and gents alike. Boobie cake, boobie ice sculpture through which we will have plenty of drinks, boobie lollipops! All things boobie! Lol!

Where? My little getaway!

When? As usual, we start early! So from noon til whenever.

Yes, RSVP. I have always been able to make room for everyone but it helps with planning to have a number to expect.

Hobbyists must be vouched. Ladies must be verified.

Please note in the past people got bothered I did not send personal invites. I do not send personal invites. If you're interested then here it is. Please pm me or Sexy Roxanne to let us know. Thanks!

Woooohoooo! It's almost over! I'm ready baby!
Good Luck, hope things work out well!
  • Paven
  • 01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Your parties are always fun but more importantly I hope that your surgery is perfect and that you will be all better.
You are a Strong person and I know full well everything will work out for you.
It is good to know you will be back soon better then ever.

Hobbie
Yes, I hope it goes ALOT better this go around. I have a good feeling about it this time.

Hobbie! Great to see you in here! Hope all is well!
Maxeen,

I do sneak in every once in a while to look around, but still being anonymous and all.

Yes, all is well in Pura Vida land, thank you. But still keeping an eye on what is going on way up North.

Keep that stiff upper lip and I know the future will be good for you.

Hobbie
Bring On The Gunz!

So no more, "Show Us Your Boob", Posters/T-Shirts/Mugs/Caps/Bumper Stickers/Braclets/Key Chains/Calenders/Grillz/Do-rags/Frisbees/Yo-Yos/
Trading Cards/Pongs/Temporary Tattoos/Booty Shorts/Koozies/Glo-sticks/Glo-necklaces/Wooden Nickles/Banners on Capitol Metro E-Busses/Taggings on buildings/etc. after 02/17/12?

Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!

Order Now!!
Call,1-800-Got-BoobTODAY!

Operators are standing by.

This is great news, Maxeen!

I'm gotz happiez for ya!

Please put me on the list. You know I wouldn't miss this!
Glad to hear you got scheduled for the surgery in mid Feb.
Good luck and hope for the best boobies, Maxeen!

Boobies better meet the motorboating standard
LMAO SofaKing! I am looking forward to seeing so many of you there!
Max, good for you - you'll do fine - you've been so careful and are soooo smart - and always sexy - now and then!!!

Put me down (ok, literally too), I want a front row spot!

Your friend!!!
Sofa, they will look just like that! Lol!

Hobbie, good to know. I'm glad you are well!

Motor, they will be better than ever! Take that to the bank! Lmao!

Paven, you're my "plus one"

Horny, wouldn't be a party without you and the lovelies you bring!

Nip, you know you are my party boy! I love that!

May be my best ever party!!! All I know is I'm going to celebrate my beautiful clients, my life and my boobies!!

The end was NOWHERE in sight the other night when I met you.

It happens to be my favorite thing to check out and as I tried to check yours out it was simply not available for viewing.

For most of my 54 years, at least as long as I can remember, I have always been a butt and thigh guy..... I've never been impressed with or felt the need to dwell on or play with titties....

The latest young lady to strike my fancy has awoken some infant like fascination with boobage lately....

I will look forward to assessing your new look when our paths cross again........

For accuracy however.... With the title here?... An ass shot is definitely called for.....

So Please..... Put "The End in Sight!"
You know I will never miss a party with you and miss Roxy!!!
Omg Whispers! Thanks for the laugh! I will get back to y'all on that! Lmao!