Margaret Cho is a ho hero!

I know that there are many celebrities who are former sex workers. And in my opinion, a lot of what would be considered non-sex work related in terms of film, television, and other forms of cultural production really straddle the line of what is and isn't sex work. I think it's great that Margaret Cho is setting an example and openly and proudly standing with her fellow former and current sex workers. But what's more admirable is that she's engaging with and sharing the experiences of other sex workers who may not have the platform and visibility that she does.

Comedian Margaret Cho opens up on past life as sex worker, says ‘there’s no shame in it’
Her grandmother was always wondering.
"Who is this 'assmaster'?"
  • Noid
  • 10-31-2015, 03:54 PM
GO CHO
Thank you for sharing, I didn't know this .interesting!
Well that explains why she is a lesbian.
Yes. I hope this inspires other celebrities to come out of the ho closet and advocate for sex workers.

Thank you for sharing, I didn't know this .interesting! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
She's awesome : ) I was reading her twitter feed earlier and she seems to really want to be an active ally
Yes, I was so geeked when she replied to one of my tweets, and we were having a back and forth!
Get her to post some taint photos ...
I always wanted to create a exotic adventure with a asian!!! She was hot at first and now even hotter considering she did sex work
I love that she's edgy, yet comfortable with being vulnerable. Here's another more recent read: "Before Margaret Cho was a comedian, she was a sex worker. And she's not ashamed."

Just goes to show some guys'll fuck anything.