URL / Website: https://littlerockthaimassage.net/
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: -
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute and fit thai girl. She was wearing a athletic type skirt similar to what women may wear playing tennis. Sexy, friendly and flirty.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve tried this place twice they have the hottest girls there but strictly massage
  • spama
  • 03-12-2022, 11:08 AM
Biomed didn’t want to give me premium for this review so I can’t read your comment. Just a warning to everyone… don’t bother posting reviews like this because you won’t get anything for it. You can PM me your question or comment though.
You have to put a name
  • spama
  • 03-12-2022, 12:27 PM
He said the activities didn’t qualify.
Baconman is correct that the Name of the Lady is a required criteria for the Encounter Report to qualify for Premium Access (PA) Credit.

"Extra" Activities have ALWAYS been a criteria for PA Credit for a AMP/SPA, Studio and Strip Club Encounter Report.

The criteria for PA credit were established by the Owners when Eccie first appeared on Line.
  • spama
  • 03-12-2022, 03:14 PM
Where does it list the ‘criteria’ for PM credit?

You keep passing the buck but it says right at the top of this page “Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review.”

You told me that my review added value to the site but activities didn’t qualify. Even though I was naked and a pretty girl was rubbing my ass and crotch area. Had you told me I needed a name I could have found out but you didn’t tell me that.
The Rejection PM's are auto replies (canned responses) to the action taken by the Staff Member.

They are specific to the specific to the selected reason chosen for the rejection.

No Activities at an AMP/SPA, Studio and a Strip Club does not meet the criteria established by the Owners.

Additionally, should your Encounter Report indicate that you decided to take things in to your own hands at an AMP/SPA, Studio or a Strip Club, Self Service also does not meet the Owner's criteria for PA Credit.

Had your Encounter Report been rejected for not providing the Name of the Lady, the Rejection PM would have been different.

It would have spoken to the Report being Incomplete or Missing contact Info both of which would have applied in the case of your Encounter Report.

So as you can see there are a number of reasons why the Encounter Report you submitted was rejected.

The bottom line is the Encounter Report is a Template and the "data fields" are considered to be required, not optional.

As a Member who had submitted an Encounter Report in the past that was granted Premium Access.

It is surprising the amount a umbrage you display in this matter.