Ga Ga for Gaga, but don't know why

"She's not going to be remembered as the icon figure Madonna is. She'll be a Boy George"

i saw her say in an interview once that when she was in high school she dressed normal, but deep down she wanted to dress like boy george. for some strange reason that made me smile =)

i think she'll turn out to be one of those gay icons, like cher or Streisand.... or whoever's responsible for that song 'it's raining men'. the gays LOVE her, love her =)
"She's not going to be remembered as the icon figure Madonna is. She'll be a Boy George"

i saw her say in an interview once that when she was in high school she dressed normal, but deep down she wanted to dress like boy george. for some strange reason that made me smile =)

i think she'll turn out to be one of those gay icons, like cher or Streisand.... or whoever's responsible for that song 'it's raining men'. the gays LOVE her, love her =) Originally Posted by dirty diana

I can sympathize with her. I love to wear some pretty outrageous clothes. Sadly, people are a little freaked out by it. I hope she encourages Cosplay!!!! Harajuku is too far away for me to move to.
ps
the viligant citizen (the link above in xperiment post) thinks there is an occult message in EVERYTHING. Originally Posted by dirty diana
Yes you do have to take everything with a grain of salt and the interpertation of the source. I don't believe everything in it. The hatred of industry etc. However did find many actually really good interpertations from it. A more toned down version is that shes just really wants to be famous and will do what it takes to do so. She will offer it up to the highest bidder. Found the whole lumanati thing a bit odd, but to each their own.

The question I would have is if you took the more obvious approach on the song, the video doesn't seem to make as much sense. I would definitely be open to suggestions of what people say and if it can be backed up.
"I hope she encourages Cosplay!!"

mmmmmm, cosplay....

Ok obviously more hot girls are into cosplay that I am aware of. Maybe I should learn. :P
@xperiment Didn't I already tell you?? haha
Any girls here want their pic in Cosplay form?
Any girls here want their pic in Cosplay form? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Me! Me! Me!
She's a great writer, she's been in the music business a long time going as far back as The New Kids On The Block. She's had lots of practice so her work is well polished. She practiced on Britney Spears, Fergie and the Pussycat Dolls.
It's been a long climb to the top for a burlesque dancer.
I do respect her career as an artist and wish her well. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
It is incredibly hard to write one hit let alone a stack of them. And then to perform to a hit. Very impressive. Look at Katie Perry. Very talented. She'll have staying power even though her current style is pop. Again writes and sings, hopefully she's held on to publishing rights. I think I would like to get naked with Lady Ga Ga and Katie Perry. Now there's a threesome! I know get a room......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3HYSxPnlA"]YouTube- Lady Gaga - Poker Face - Acoustic (HQ)[/ame]

She has a nice voice.
I think she has the potential - as Lady Gaga - for staying power.
She is a singer, successful song writer,performer and has a team around her that knows how to captivate.

What may quell her chance of survival would be an inability to reinvent herself.
She is sooooo far out there now that any toned down version of her style and another ra ra ra...hit would solidify her an extra 15 min.

Side Note: She was an excellent muse to McQueen as she bought his pieces to life....
The fashion world loves her,so, you will definitely see more of the Gaga.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14"]YouTube- Lady Gaga - LoveGame[/ame]

And smokin' HOT body.
Wait! Was she "Vagazzled" in that last video?

What may quell her chance of survival would be an inability to reinvent herself.
.[/I][/SIZE] Originally Posted by Hanna Darling
That's exactly what I was thinking. Someone mentioned Madonna earlier, and well Madonna was constantly reinventing herself...If our "Lady" brings it up a notch it will certainly be interesting to watch.

We can only wait and see...