Locating no BS Upscale Providers - ISO

I hope you will consider me should you find yourself in Austin SNL. My reputation is flawless.
Thank you sweetie...PM sent...
I fit your list perfectly. I'm in Vegas!!! XOXO
Sounds to me like you'd enjoy me!!! AVAILABLE in Austin, San Antonio, and surrounding areas.
Goodness SNL, your threads sure have quite the lifespan! But it does seem to have worked well for you. You have gone from can't find a girl who meets the criteria to having them come out of the woodwork... ;-)
Goodness SNL, your threads sure have quite the lifespan! But it does seem to have worked well for you. You have gone from can't find a girl who meets the criteria to having them come out of the woodwork... ;-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
Thank goodness I found you!!.......I need some Jen attention been too long..xo
I highly recommend Serenity in Dallas,TX. I have pretty high standards and she's definitely up there as far as providers go. Just saw her for the first time this weekend. Her screen name on p411 is SerenitySeeks or SeekingSerenity. Something like that.
SNL9933 come to Cal you know how to fine me any day ..
-Incall and / or Outcall Originally Posted by SNL9933
This wish list equals ME. I'm in Dallas,TX.

My website-
http://serenityambrosia.callgirlfiles.com

~S
  • anita
  • 04-05-2015, 09:20 PM
Sliding in this thread. If not you, I am sure someone is looking for a little foreign doll. Hi
Thank you for the reply ladies...I have been rather absent from the board this past month with so much travel.

If anyone is traveling...I will be in Chicago next week and then Austin the week after.

Thank you....
Here is a bump...to help the new guy... Imitation is the highest form of flattery - so they say..
Lol, I was thinking he reminded me a bit of you. lol

But, it's nice of you to bump this. He should find quite a few amazing ladies whom are worth setting a date with via this thread alone.

P.s Hurry back to the states!

Here is a bump...to help the new guy... Imitation is the highest form of flattery - so they say.. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Interesting thread.
Lol, I was thinking he reminded me a bit of you. lol

But, it's nice of you to bump this. He should find quite a few amazing ladies whom are worth setting a date with via this thread alone.

P.s Hurry back to the states! Originally Posted by CelesteCarter

Thank you sweetheart....Been on a long vacation back in the U.S. tomorrow...

xo