YIPPEE KI YAY! Missouri Numero Uno

Link isn't working. But the title of the story shows. Yup, we got some bright ones here in MO. You can spot me in stores. I am the one still wearing a mask. Not cause I didn't get my shots. I still wear a mask cause 40% of the people out there are damn liars and just took their masks off, even without getting the shot.

CDC says you can take your mask off "If you have been fully vaccinated". Guess these MO hicks also cannot read.
On the iPad it comes up in the AP app. Didn’t notice that. By now the news is about everywhere, I think!

Link isn't working. Originally Posted by dhcharles
Check back in 2-5 years.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker...ccine-inventor Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Problem is that the drug companies have imunity for producing this so fast.

Thalidomide was used a lot in the 1950s and 1960s until it was linked to birth defects.
Tetracycline caused discolored teeth in young children.
Who knows what long term problems will show up for vaccinated people. All you can be sure of is you have a possible definite maybe of not getting deathly ill if you contract covid-19.

Plus you call un-vaccinated healthy people, "healthy people". They aren't sick. Just like you call the person to graduate at the bottom of their medical class, "doctor".
Link isn't working. But the title of the story shows. Yup, we got some bright ones here in MO. You can spot me in stores. I am the one still wearing a mask. Not cause I didn't get my shots. I still wear a mask cause 40% of the people out there are damn liars and just took their masks off, even without getting the shot.

CDC says you can take your mask off "If you have been fully vaccinated". Guess these MO hicks also cannot read. Originally Posted by dhcharles
I think 40% is rather low. Most of the people who are vaccinated are older, I just assume anyone 30 and younger is lying about being vaccinated and just tired of the masks.
Problem is that the drug companies have imunity for producing this so fast.

Thalidomide was used a lot in the 1950s and 1960s until it was linked to birth defects.
Tetracycline caused discolored teeth in young children.
Who knows what long term problems will show up for vaccinated people. All you can be sure of is you have a possible definite maybe of not getting deathly ill if you contract covid-19.

Plus you call un-vaccinated healthy people, "healthy people". They aren't sick. Just like you call the person to graduate at the bottom of their medical class, "doctor". Originally Posted by TailHooked
Thalidomide victims in Canada and the UK successfully sued the distributors.

Funny that a news story about Springsteens self righteous refusal to sell tickets to those that had the Astra-Zeneca jab kept referring to only FDA approved vaccines. There are currently NO FDA approved vaccines for COVID.

COVID itself is primarily puts those at risk that already have health issues. The vaccines put healthy people, especially younger ones, at risk.

And, if the guy that invented mRNA therapy says that the spike proteins collect in ovaries, I believe him.
But, as they say, two heads are better than one.
Play of words, 3 vaccines have been approved by the FDA “for emergency use”

There are currently NO FDA approved vaccines for COVID. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...id-19-vaccines
Play of words, 3 vaccines have been approved by the FDA “for emergency use”

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-prepar...id-19-vaccines Originally Posted by dumars
Read what you shared :
"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. "
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Lawyers just love that kind of word play.

I'll listen to the guy that invented the thing.
I still wear a mask cause 40% of the people out there are damn liars and just took their masks off, even without getting the shot.
Originally Posted by dhcharles
If you had the jab, why are you wearing a mask ?

Afraid it doesn't work ?
And in the very next paragraph after that it says "The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccineto prevent COVID-19in individuals12years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Again, play of words!

If it wasn't "authorized" it wouldn't be approved under any circumstances or decree.

Read what you shared :
"There is no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. "
https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download

Lawyers just love that kind of word play.

I'll listen to the guy that invented the thing. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
What worries me is a variant that will walk over a vaccine! Then the masks go back on while we wait for a suitable booster granted under EUA or whatever. Time will tell!!!

If you had the jab, why are you wearing a mask ?

Afraid it doesn't work ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Time will tell!!! Originally Posted by dumars
That I will agree with you on.
And in the very next paragraph after that it says "The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccineto prevent COVID-19in individuals12years of age and older under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

Again, play of words!

If it wasn't "authorized" it wouldn't be approved under any circumstances or decree. Originally Posted by dumars
Authorized yes. Approved, no.
Which is the phrase I used in my initial comment.
“Authorized” is good enough for a WHOLE lot of people! People who are waiting for “approval” are the ones getting sick and dying, for the most part, or so it is being said!

Authorized . . . Approval, Authorized . . . Approval, Authorized . . . Approval