IS😇 there some type of 👅twisted fantasy that 🙊makes your dick hard or pussy wet?❤👄

Tell me about your darker side.... Rape fantasy? Bestiality? Dressing room sex?

Everyone has thoughts and then thoughts about their thoughts lol what are yours?

My twisted fantasy would definitely be a panty sell gone wrong. I sometimes meet guys at random places and sell them my panties for fifty bucks. I have sickly thought it would be hot for one of the guys to take off once I'm in the back seat and take me somewhere and do nasty things to me.
Um yes. See my post below here in Another Realm about Succubus-Edging-Bondage....love being restrained by one or two super sexy witches, vampires, put under their spell, and have my cock and taint teased and brought to the edge of cumming over and over. It's like their mission to drain men of their cum! lol.

Of course it wouldn't be hot without super deviant lingerie, leather, latex....maybe even some hoods, etc on me...

Oh my..something's moving now!
I must admit that sounds awesome! I love to tease the dick!
Um yes. See my post below here in Another Realm about Succubus-Edging-Bondage....love being restrained by one or two super sexy witches, vampires, put under their spell, and have my cock and taint teased and brought to the edge of cumming over and over. It's like their mission to drain men of their cum! lol.

Of course it wouldn't be hot without super deviant lingerie, leather, latex....maybe even some hoods, etc on me...

Oh my..something's moving now! Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
hot dam...when is my next visit to Tulsa...and what lady vampire will help me?????

I've done the rape fantasy with a girl. It was awkward b/c that is not my personality. Just the mere thought of being with a sexy woman is enough to get my dick hard.
Absolutely rape fantasy. Also, having a girl completely try to earn a smile from me with no direction, whatsoever. Treating me as if I was a king and she was a peasant girl with her family's life in my hands, based on how well she pleased me.

Also, after I'm done working out, I'm totally in a primal place. I'd love to finish an exceptionally hard and sweaty workout, and just take a woman right there and then, like a caveman claiming a mate.

Not easy to find girls into any of the above, but easier to find submissive girls than ones that can deal with sweaty dude!
Tell me more about the rape fantasy how would you want it to go down?
Tell me more about the rape fantasy how would you want it to go down? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
Being in a workday scenario right now, it would be difficult to tell a cohesive story. Also, there could be different elements at play. Hotel room, parking garage, office place, etc. I would imagine torn clothing, face fucking, restraints, struggling/wrestling, pleas for me to stop would all take place. Honestly, having it eventually turning into willing submission could be hot. Not sure how I feel about the evolution of the scene.

It's a little scary trying to determine a way to keep it safe, keep it a scene, and ensure my own legal safety, too. Honestly, that's a very real fear. I've had a good amount of girlfriends and play partners in the past, who have enjoyed, or requested rape play. A surprising amount, actually. Regardless, the thought of it going south, or break-up revenge, or whatever, was always a very real stressor for me.
Oh, did the dressing room sex at Macy's last fall with my dental hygienist. That was fun.
That sounds fun and do does being taken from a hotel parking garage. I to would imagine ripped clothing and face fucking
I get REALLY, REALLY turned on by posts that don't have emoticons in the title.
When I did my rape fantasy, the lady and I talked about it at length to make sure we were both okay with it. Lots of planning is necessary. Also for a true rape fantasy to play out, BBFS has to be addressed/discussed b/c not so many real rapes have the perp putting on a condom. Even with discussion and planning, something unexpected is bound to come up. For instance, in my scenario, there was a flight of stairs needing to be climb. I had the lady restrained and blindfolded. Getting her up the steps while she was wearing heels was a huge challenge. She stumbled and feel which left her with a bruised shin. I didn't take into account the shoes and just how difficult it would be to force someone up steps without some type of miscue happening.
  • savak
  • 02-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Tell me about your darker side.... Rape fantasy? Bestiality? Dressing room sex?

Everyone has thoughts and then thoughts about their thoughts lol what are yours? Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
I love rape roleplays and have done some myself. My usual shtick to go about it is that I grab the provider from behind without them knowing about it, and find a way to restrain them with handcuffs or something, and then face fuck them.

I'm also really into watching webcam videos where I see webcam girls go to a public library and masturbate and do their best not to get caught, to me that is so hot. I don't know if I want to participate and try something like that myself, but I love watching it.
I get REALLY, REALLY turned on by posts that don't have emoticons in the title. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yet you took the time to comment on one that did? ?
When I did my rape fantasy, the lady and I talked about it at length to make sure we were both okay with it. Lots of planning is necessary. Also for a true rape fantasy to play out, BBFS has to be addressed/discussed b/c not so many real rapes have the perp putting on a condom. Even with discussion and planning, something unexpected is bound to come up. For instance, in my scenario, there was a flight of stairs needing to be climb. I had the lady restrained and blindfolded. Getting her up the steps while she was wearing heels was a huge challenge. She stumbled and feel which left her with a bruised shin. I didn't take into account the shoes and just how difficult it would be to force someone up steps without some type of miscue happening. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Maybe taking your victim from the elevator on the floor of the room would be easier?