Ladies: If You Do, Why Do You Swallow?

Alicatforfun, you sound like a very hot cucksucking slut who enjoys every aspect of the cocksucking the way it was meant to be. I too love when a guy facefucks me and I can literally feel his cock and cock head swell in size and throb and pulsate in my mouth as his sweet cream is about to shoot. When his cream tastes so super sweet the way it was meant to taste, it is truly wonderful))
I really luv licking cum off of my doubles girl's butt then kissing her with it..and the guy if he likes snowballs....slurp/lick
I think it's extremely hot when a lady swallows my cum and then kisses me. Too bad more ladies don't do it. Just as hot as when she cums in my mouth and then I kiss her.

One thing I've never really understood is why some ladies let you CIM, but then spits. I don't spit after she cums in my mouth. I just swallow up my delicious reward.
Mmm snowballs are hot!

I sometimes like to suck it up then dribble it back while twirling my tongue on the cock and slurping it back up to swallow
Mmm snowballs are hot!

I sometimes like to suck it up then dribble it back while twirling my tongue on the cock and slurping it back up to swallow Originally Posted by DallasRain
^^^
This... if you don't want to swallow, just dribble it around and keep sucking until I tap out! Fuck, just name it BBBJRAIN!
  • M4ww2
  • 09-11-2017, 04:40 PM
That feeling when you cum and she keeps swirling around the head while I am twitching and convulsing. Nothing better except maybe being tied up not able to do anything but take it.
I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that !
Holy shit if you were in Austin, TX!!
I absolutely love being swallowed, almost to the point that I won't see a provider who doesn't.

I'm a total freak though...

I have actually showed up to a hobby incall where her appointment ran a little long and I was at the door before she could clean up. She opened the door and she was hesitant to DFK kiss me but we kissed anyways and as soon as I tasted cum in her mouth I held her up against a wall and DFK'd her. As soon as she realized how much it turned me on she became horny as hell and we pretty much had the dirtiest fuck fest I've ever experienced. We even broke a lamp and ruined my favorite pair or shorts lol.

These days I let my freak flag fly. Unfortunately there are very few providers on this level.
Interesting question. At the end of the day, everyone needs to be careful. I say if you find one that does, keep her. Not all do, and no matter what she will never change that. So I say play on. Make it count. Never know when it will be your last one.
I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that ! Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Ffffffffffffffuckkkk yeahhhhh!!!
I'm so glad I get to see Dallas soon.
I'm with beamereater...Kissing a woman with the taste of cum on her lips is fucking hot. Whether it's mine or the last guy, I love knowing she likes taking a load of jizz in her mouth and swallowing. I've swallowed enough of my own eating pussy afterwards that it doesn't bother me in the least
I'm with beamereater...Kissing a woman with the taste of cum on her lips is fucking hot. Whether it's mine or the last guy, I love knowing she likes taking a load of jizz in her mouth and swallowing. I've swallowed enough of my own eating pussy afterwards that it doesn't bother me in the least Originally Posted by texassapper
Hell Yeahhhhhh!!
One of my favorite activities! Either snowballing after BBBJ or licking up my load on a nice set of titties and sharing the gold!