Ladies: If You Do, Why Do You Swallow?

Sharing each other's cum (or a 3rd party) is the best part of any session.
I love to suck cock and swallow! I like when he's deep in my throat and I feel his warm cum shooting down my throat. I continue to suck him and then lick him clean to make sure I get every last drop! Yum!
No better way to finish a guy off than with cim. Especially with extended sucking after orgasm. cim orgasms are more intense than orgasm from sex imo.
Sharing each other's cum (or a 3rd party) is the best part of any session. Originally Posted by Slartibartfast
Mmmmm
Me personally i could really care less about getting oral ,It is what it is ,

All about being up in that vagina !!!

I had a BBBJ from the Navy base at charleston to Indy non stop all it did for me was keep me awake ,pissed me off ,

The little guy should of drove he was the one getting all the attention ,he acted like it was IG check time and the brass was on his ass !!!
I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that ! Originally Posted by StaceyMay

Wow!! Stacey May that's hot...we are going to make this happen... Me you and Dallas Rain
Love this thread; love hearing ladies share what they're feeling when he cums.
Guys,would you avoid or enjoy kissing her mouth immediately following CIM
Girls,would you avoid or enjoy kissing his mouth immediately following DATY
In other words.....how do you feel about getting a taste of your own? Originally Posted by Art Lover
I don't mind kissing after I unload in her mouth. It shows security and it's a big turn on for girls. If I can't taste myself why should I expect her to? I wouldn't taste another man's cum, though. Kudos to anyone that does, I'm not judging, but it's not for me.
I see my ATF often and it is our routine that she insists on finishing me in her mouth she swallows the cum. sometimes she shares it with me I love to kiss her with cum in her mouth wow
I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that ! Originally Posted by StaceyMay
This is hot as fuck. I did this with kenni my first review here on the second cumshot so good and she had such a sloppy bbbj and same with lfk and dfk soooo good! Such a good feeling only can be better if the cim makeout last longer and they slide you back in their vagina as soon as you get hard again
Guys,would you avoid or enjoy kissing her mouth immediately following CIM
Girls,would you avoid or enjoy kissing his mouth immediately following DATY
In other words.....how do you feel about getting a taste of your own? Originally Posted by Art Lover
I'd be all over her! If she was up for me blowing my load in her mouth, then I'd reciprocate by DFKing that lovely mouth !!
Had a few ladies who not only swallowed, but kept sucking my cock long after its gone limp and has become a source of immense tickling. One lady would not stop even when I was laughing so hysterically I had to smother my face with a pillow. I finally had to call uncle.
It’s also hot when she squeezes as many extra drops out of me. I never had a problem with kissing or even a bit of snowballing afterwards.