Refuse to pay a deposit and cheep hooker place on my number

I refuse to pay a deposit and call this hooker ugly. Next thing get a message you going getting many calls. There were all call from Minnesota. Some of there were sick and rude, I look at lC stg and Google and see a add place with my number and a average $50.00 hooker in LC I ask them to take it down there took good old sweet time so got a cashapp and ask everyone who text or call me for money which none paid. I also blocked all the numbers.
Then took a screenshot shot off all calls and text log and a anonymous hopefully IP address and forwarded it Minnesota Minneapolis-Saint Paul police website in a online report for guys wanting hookers since there refuse pay. LC took down adds after many reports. Has anything happened like this happen to and what did you do?
Cheap hookers bad news. Hope you get it straightened out Rip!
Also deposit scam compare to toll road robbery
I hope you be ok, dumb hooker Lol.
This is a great example to have a burner phone.

Not sure about LC, but Google allows you a opportunity to report and ask them to remove personal information. Google your number and find the three dots on the right side. Google is fairly quick, my experience has been less than 24 hours for them to remove the info.