City: Allen
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Covered everything yelling cum to get you off
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Tina is a trainee they have many, all similar bodies, bush may have never been shaved ever, pale asian ass MM b's
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review.
  • MassD
  • 08-15-2022, 07:20 AM
The house fee is too much and the service is lower than the average.
Chinese women in the USA are the most emancipated, independent, and success-driven women in the world. AMP providers as well as our married professional friends all live the life they want to live, they work extremely hard, and they change the men around them to comply with their vision. One reason we are all hooked on Eccie is because of their incredibly acute understanding of the psychology between man and woman and how to utilize that relationship to achieve their goals. More than once in Asia, I have sat at a bar with Chinese and Caucasian men, all married to Chinese, carefully enjoying each other's sympathy, and all with the same look in their eyes. Jmoffe, I respect you here tremendously. You paid her regardless, I get caught doing the same, and two things always occur: she will continue to be busy and we will move on. Thanks for this review.
My experiences here and at an apt location were the same—communications issues, high prices, lack of service, and they want you gone quickly.
Chinese women in the USA are the most emancipated, independent, and success-driven women in the world. AMP providers as well as our married professional friends all live the life they want to live, they work extremely hard, and they change the men around them to comply with their vision. One reason we are all hooked on Eccie is because of their incredibly acute understanding of the psychology between man and woman and how to utilize that relationship to achieve their goals. More than once in Asia, I have sat at a bar with Chinese and Caucasian men, all married to Chinese, carefully enjoying each other's sympathy, and all with the same look in their eyes. Jmoffe, I respect you here tremendously. You paid her regardless, I get caught doing the same, and two things always occur: she will continue to be busy and we will move on. Thanks for this review. Originally Posted by vigilant17
This right here. In my limited experience, I've noticed this too. Very driven women, felt like I was getting evaluated by some younger ones at L0 places, or what I thought was an L0 place, to see if I was worthy of the effort for more attention, if I could fit into their goals. It can be a mind fuck if, at the time, you happen to be single. Just my opinion of course, open to scrutiny.
Chinese women in the USA are the most emancipated, independent, and success-driven women in the world. AMP providers as well as our married professional friends all live the life they want to live, they work extremely hard, and they change the men around them to comply with their vision. One reason we are all hooked on Eccie is because of their incredibly acute understanding of the psychology between man and woman and how to utilize that relationship to achieve their goals. More than once in Asia, I have sat at a bar with Chinese and Caucasian men, all married to Chinese, carefully enjoying each other's sympathy, and all with the same look in their eyes. Jmoffe, I respect you here tremendously. You paid her regardless, I get caught doing the same, and two things always occur: she will continue to be busy and we will move on. Thanks for this review. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Vigilante17 your opinion of Chinese females is off the mark here. Both Tina and Alina are Korean. I was with both earlier this month. Q massage has too many positive reviews and the K girls are raking it in. Let it cool off before you rush to be in line.
Koreans at this place? Really? Interesting. You may be right, but I’ve seen a few Chinese girls over the past couple years try to pass as Korean.
Koreans who use the Chinese translator app?? WTF
Koreans who use the Chinese translator app?? WTF Originally Posted by jmeoffe
Alina and Tina never used a Chinese translator. Alina can easily converse in English. Tina's has limited language skills. We maybe talking with different girls.
Alina and Tina never used a Chinese translator. Alina can easily converse in English. Tina's has limited language skills. We maybe talking with different girls. Originally Posted by amp2015
When I went there a month ago Alina told me she was Chinese, specifically from Shanghai. Not sure it means anything, but that's what she said to me.
Only the Chinese pretend to be Korean and pretend to be Japanese.
Specifically mainland China and they don't like themselves for it.
And since most Americans can't tell the fuckin difference,
Whatever!
  • AP51
  • 08-16-2022, 06:20 PM
Vigilante17 your opinion of Chinese females is off the mark here. Both Tina and Alina are Korean. I was with both earlier this month. Q massage has too many positive reviews and the K girls are raking it in. Let it cool off before you rush to be in line. Originally Posted by amp2015
I see a hidden message about "raid" and 10am. Noted
Originally Posted by AP51
None of your business how many reviews a person writes asshole.
You checked their passports of course moron.