FYI CC Skincare in Allen/Fairview

Mimi is back
txborn, thanks for the note. Please please please, we don't need 10 reviews of this place at this point. Use the search button to find out everything you want to know.
Thank god!! All the new girls has been wanting $ for just L1..she was lots of fun and didn't bargain for the tip.
vigilant17:

It appears (from the discussion of the review of Angela) there are some on this board who think we owe it to them to write reviews - because they say so - and that we don't have the right to choose not to do so.

I agree with you. Enough ink has been spilled on Mimi so that more reviews will raise her profile, but add little new data in the process. In my mind, that is a good reason to be more circumspect.
vigilant17:

I agree with you. Enough ink has been spilled on Mimi so that more reviews will raise her profile, but add little new data in the process. In my mind, that is a good reason to be more circumspect. Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Agreed, one review to verify she is there and if her services have changed won’t hurt I think.
Lmfao. Nice one