Encounter: The Caring and Gorgeous Amanda - Sun Spa!!

User ID: -
Date: 1/11/24
Name: Amanda
Phone: (512) 850-7304
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13045 Pond Springs Rd.
Activities: FBM, DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Amanda is very much a spinner. About 5’2 or shorter maybe. Tight figure with firm C’s. She takes care of herself and it shows!
Recommendation: Yes
This is a very different experience than I’ve had with her. Will post a review shortly and it’s a big NO
Also there is a 0% chance she’s a day under 40 and probably closer to the next decade
Oh wow damn she was nothing but nice to me the entire time. Sorry to hear that sir, but yeah she could be later 20s or 30s I might just have been to relaxed to really notice.
Looks like you got lucky on your first encounter or you’re trying to influence
Definitely not my first encounter, but I just don't always bang and tell. And with oh2 being all weird I had to come back here. I was also in WTX prior and there’s not much talent to write home about there ��

Now that I’m here long term I’ll be your next Dean Kuntz
Nice review, thank you.

Seems like alot of hit and miss, good and bad, with the Ladies this week...
I saw her today and had a similar (great) experience as the OP. Although I agree that she’s probably mid-30’s, or even a little older. Chinese women age well. I asked her how old she was and I didn’t get an answer. Either way, she’s very attractive if you like petite gals.
I just saw Amanda today. Guys, she is the real deal. I will post my own review soon.