Has anyone seen this one

This doesn’t help you , but was curious myself, get a little Leary when the put young in the title
It's a fake ad
Over 570 post since October 13, 2019 from googling phone number. Use to call herself Queen.
I saw her a couple years ago. Incall was a residence she shared with her sister "Brittany", in the South Park area. She was offering massage, mani/pedi, and the usual.
Her ads at the time used fake pics, and from those, I went in for usual activities, but upon arrival, I was happy to hear her ask length of time and preferred service. I stayed for half hour massage, and left as soon as possible.
Pics in current ad may have been taken in the last 5 years, but don't fully depict the "rode hard, put up wet" appearance that face to face contact shows.
been about 5months ago. Cbj, cfs. Not gfe. Possible management. Legit. Would have returned except for cbj.
  • Texun
  • 06-14-2021, 06:42 PM
Crucible- Are you sure this is Brittany’s sister? I saw her once, too, at Brittany’s house near South Park. She was pretty nasty. BBBJ but I couldn’t get the smell from down south off me for a week.🤮