Felicia on BP

Anyone know anything about this girl?

http://memphis.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lay-22/1393773
Dang, willro I hope she is legit, apparently out of Southaven. 305 is Miami area code (but that doesn't mean that much these days). Found zero info on her from other sites. My instincts say legit, but with the leo's recent tricks around Memphis, I'm a bit skittish to toftt.
Willro, check out the post on USA General reports. Looks like she was has been in areas as it points to a post in D.C. With a diff phone number
Check her out and tineye the pics sweetie. Post the link in Miami and ask if anyone knows her. Search Miami for Felicia.

I don't know, know of her, but the last stings were conducted in S'haven.
Googling the number as xxx-xxx-xxxx doesn't come up with anything. Googling it as she placed it only comes up with that Mphs BP ad.

BTW, it doesn't bother me if a new caller asks for my references. Call and ask her questions. And I'm not saying yes or no on her. I don't know her.
My instincts say legit, but with the leo's recent tricks around Memphis, I'm a bit skittish to toftt. Originally Posted by yellowjack
My thoughts exactly. I have done a little searching, but I haven't found anything new yet. I may take Babee's suggestion and call and ask her if she has some history somewhere.
Oh, and thanks Sono.
I agree with the above posters, I would proceed with extreme caution with any provider that is doing business in Southaven. To my knowledge the last reverse stings were conducted in Shaven. If she does not want references and will not give you anything so that you could check her out TOFTT at your own risk.