The way a Comgressperson is SUPPOSED to be!

I don't give a crap what you may think of the abortion debate, here at least is a member of Congress acting the way a member a Congress ought to act:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2gylhdXRA

You may not agree with Jackie Speier - and I know that most of you won't - but put that aside for a minute and think about the guts and devotion it took to get up there and say what she said last night. If every member of Congress did the job with this kind of passion, honesty, and courage we might actually get something done in this country.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Thanks for the link Mazo. Earlier today I had heard part of her speech and wanted to hear the rest. I won't comment on the subject matter, well because, it is one of the subjects that I won't discuss in a public forum.
Yep. It took a lot of courage to get up and bare herself in that forum.
Great speech. It's been circulating around the various political sites. I've met her before and, not surprisingly, she's as tough as a bois d'arc stump. Great Democrat who understands that the way to win is to fight back. A shame our yellow-bellied President doesn't understand that there is nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos.