Seeking local meet-and-greet events

Hello my SF Peeps,

This is the first message board I've been on, still searching my way around. It was suggested I join this board as I'm looking for some meet-and-greet events in the Bay Area/LA.

Nice to meet you all. Joie de vivre!

Joy

Joy de Vive
Travel Companion | Philosophical Foreplay | Pleasure Artist

Website | Current Musings | Twitter
I'm wondering the same thing. I would also really like to attend a meet-and-greet. Where can we find this information?
They don't really do meet and greets in the SF area and to get invited to the few that do happen you have to be very deep into the clicks that host them.
They don't really do meet and greets in the SF area and to get invited to the few that do happen you have to be very deep into the clicks that host them. Originally Posted by professoreccie
Yes and no. While I do agree that they "click" effect is in place, most are willing to allow newbies as long as they can be verified by providers who attend.

Specific to SF, gathering are few an far in between. Not sure why, but the major organizers (hobbiest and provider) seem to have went relatively dark in the last few months. (after the demise of the other site)

more active (one just last week) is the Sacramento crew. Once a month at least, AND they've planned a Halloween Mixer...