Fauci admits he was lying.

“One of the things that’s clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines... don’t protect overly well...they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death,” Fauci told Fox News’s Neil Cavuto on Tuesday. “And I believe that’s the reason… why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn’t protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that’s very likely why I had a relatively mild course.”

LOL! "I feel confident". Yeah... that sounds like science alright!
He wasn't lying. Just speaking as any other scientist would in this circumstance.

Like the ellipsis as well. You and/or Fox did a good job of removing words you didn't want to publish.

Nothing to see here.

Mask up and move on!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
The entire sane world knows the good Dr. Is prone to lie.
Yssup is correct nothing new here.
He wasn't lying. Just speaking as any other scientist would in this circumstance.

Like the ellipsis as well. You and/or Fox did a good job of removing words you didn't want to publish.

Nothing to see here.

Mask up and move on!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mask Up? Are you still doing that?
fauci

forgot all about that lil troll
hopefully he stays under the house faggin off with the garden gnome
fauci

hopefully he stays under the house faggin off with the garden gnome Originally Posted by winn dixie
I wonder if he makes his Garden Gnome's wear masks, lol.
I wonder if he makes his Garden Gnome's wear masks, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Leather ones lolling
fauci

hopefully he stays under the house faggin off to the garden gnome Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fixed that for you...Fauci is a highly intelligent scientist who knows the difference between an animate and inanimate object of desire.

I wonder if he makes his Garden Gnome's wear masks, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course he doesn’t (see my above statement), but he most certainly masks up, washes his hands for 30 seconds, and uses sanitizer before touching the gnomes.
You’re such a Fauci!

What’s a Fauci?

I can’t describe it but I gnome it when I see it.
Leather ones lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
hahahaha.............
Fixed that for you...Fauci is a highly intelligent scientist who knows the difference between an animate and inanimate object of desire.

Of course he doesn’t (see my above statement), but he most certainly masks up, washes his hands for 30 seconds, and uses sanitizer before touching the gnomes. Originally Posted by ManSlut

Yeah and he still caught Covid or maybe it was an ungnome disease, lol.
Don’t be Larry boyz.
[/COLOR]
Yeah and he still caught Covid or ............ Originally Posted by Levianon17
The message in the M_RNA does not work like the traditional vaccines. It does not prevent you from getting infected by SARS_Co_V2 it prevents you from dying.

There have been very few "break through" deaths. Over 200 million people got double vaccinated. The two-shot vaccines prevented a lot of deaths.
The message in the M_RNA does not work like the traditional vaccines. It does not prevent you from getting infected by SARS_Co_V2 it prevents you from dying.

There have been very few "break through" deaths. Over 200 million people got double vaccinated. The two-shot vaccines prevented a lot of deaths. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That's definitely the line of information. I might be inclined to believe that if the death rate was extremely high, but fortunately it isn't.
Him, and everyone else who gets Covid, and professes their gratitude for not dying because they got jabbed is full of shit. Plenty, the VAST majority who got it actually, had mild symptoms before the ‘vaccine’ even existed. They have no earthly clue if the vaccine was responsible for them not getting sicker. It’s propaganda, nothing more.