Assault Rifle

A political term used by idiots to describe a small arms rifle with certain cosmetic features that scare wussies and melts snowflakes.

Unfortunately banning Them is not their end game.
I don't know if everybody caught Biden's speech in which he clearly stated he was in favor of banning 9mm pistols. No difference said Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-9mm-guns-texas-uvalde-mass-shooting

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

"Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds," he said.
I don't remember him saying 'pistols". What I heard was "9 millimeters".

Remember, according to Joe, the 9mm will blow your lung out.
I don't remember him saying 'pistols". What I heard was "9 millimeters".

Remember, according to Joe, the 9mm will blow your lung out. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

According to the article, Biden said pistols and if 9mm bullets can do that much damage, Biden seems to be saying it doesn't matter if it is a rifle or a pistol which actually makes sense from his point of view but throwing pistol into the equation will change a whole lot of minds I would think.
Most presidents have speech writers. I think that someone not knowledgably about firearms or ballistics wrote that speech.

President Biden himself does not have the knowledge base to let hm make a correction. It is my biased opinion that Mr. Biden is incapable of making any alteration to the texts of his prepared remarks and so is not allowed to do so by his handlers.

With those acknowledgments, caveats and admitted bias off my chest: I think what President Biden was intended to convey is that whether shot with a rifle or a pistol, dead is dead..