What have we learned from the 2020 election...so far.

1. The democrats love voter fraud.
Voter fraud can be used against everyone. The democrats said so when Hillary lost and continued to say so for four years. Here we have a chance to get rid of a lot of voter fraud because it has become apparent like the pimple on a teenagers nose. The democrats are suddenly not interested
2. Democrats believe in acquiring power only.
As from number 1, when illegality works in their favor, the democrats support it over the law, over ethics, and over the best interests of the country.
3. That Trump is not a fascist.
If he had been a real fascist then Trump would have stopped the election. He would have stopped the counting when he was ahead. He would have shut down the news organizations. He would have shut down social media. He didn't do any of that though he did, and does, complain but complaining isn't fascism or Hillary is a fascist and so is Obama. I'll let that one sink in for a while.
4. Democrats will use anything to promote themselves.
Civil unrest, Covid, the shutdown, and even the weather. All of these were blamed on Trump even when it was obvious that democrats were letting their towns be burned. That herding the Covid patients into nursing homes would kill thousands, that shutting down the economy (and schools) would cause greater harm to the country than the virus, and...well, you never heard any republican say that Obama was responsible for Hurricane Sandy...just his tepid response. Of course, you have heard no complaints about Trump's response to hurricanes or wild fires.
5. Democrats are as two-faced as hell.
They call Donald Trump a fascist, a racist, and an authoritarian and then turn around like the bastards that they are and talk about civility. They spent four years trying to impeach Donald Trump from the time he came down the escalator to the January-February impeachment proceedings at the height of Covid. No proof, no evidence, no chance but they went ahead and will all burn for it.
6. Democrats are willing to burn "the village" in order to save it.
From the LBJ playbook, they have burned cities, destroyed businesses, injured police and civilians, and undermined our system of government in order to depose Trump. Maybe they intend to replace it all for those affected but how do you bring back a dead cop for their family. How do you replace something that a man or woman has built up over 20 years only to watch it burn down in a matter of minutes?
7. Democrats don't really believe in science or math.
Harris says the vaccine is bad and she won't take it. The numbers from the liberals cities do not come close to adding up indicating skullduggery by somebody or massive incompetence which is possible since they are democrats.
That shite flushes down by the force of gravity and the will of the people.(Republicans, Democrats and Independents)...........

Put your "big boy bell-bottoms on"!
You can do better than tired memes and GIFs.
You can do better than tired memes and GIFs. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Nah...would rather be low effort...just like Trump put in to being a decent President
You can do better than tired memes and GIFs. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You can't even manage either one.
You can't even manage either one. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I see you have a pic of a mans ass as your avatar!

You coming outta the closet? I applaud you coming to terms with your internal turmoil. Good for you
I see you have a pic of a mans ass as your avatar!

You coming outta the closet? I applaud you coming to terms with your internal turmoil. Good for you Originally Posted by winn dixie
That image is from gaystarnews.com
Holy fuck.
1. The democrats love voter fraud.
Voter fraud can be used against everyone. The democrats said so when Hillary lost and continued to say so for four years. Here we have a chance to get rid of a lot of voter fraud because it has become apparent like the pimple on a teenagers nose. The democrats are suddenly not interested
2. Democrats believe in acquiring power only.
As from number 1, when illegality works in their favor, the democrats support it over the law, over ethics, and over the best interests of the country.
3. That Trump is not a fascist.
If he had been a real fascist then Trump would have stopped the election. He would have stopped the counting when he was ahead. He would have shut down the news organizations. He would have shut down social media. He didn't do any of that though he did, and does, complain but complaining isn't fascism or Hillary is a fascist and so is Obama. I'll let that one sink in for a while.
4. Democrats will use anything to promote themselves.
Civil unrest, Covid, the shutdown, and even the weather. All of these were blamed on Trump even when it was obvious that democrats were letting their towns be burned. That herding the Covid patients into nursing homes would kill thousands, that shutting down the economy (and schools) would cause greater harm to the country than the virus, and...well, you never heard any republican say that Obama was responsible for Hurricane Sandy...just his tepid response. Of course, you have heard no complaints about Trump's response to hurricanes or wild fires.
5. Democrats are as two-faced as hell.
They call Donald Trump a fascist, a racist, and an authoritarian and then turn around like the bastards that they are and talk about civility. They spent four years trying to impeach Donald Trump from the time he came down the escalator to the January-February impeachment proceedings at the height of Covid. No proof, no evidence, no chance but they went ahead and will all burn for it.
6. Democrats are willing to burn "the village" in order to save it.
From the LBJ playbook, they have burned cities, destroyed businesses, injured police and civilians, and undermined our system of government in order to depose Trump. Maybe they intend to replace it all for those affected but how do you bring back a dead cop for their family. How do you replace something that a man or woman has built up over 20 years only to watch it burn down in a matter of minutes?
7. Democrats don't really believe in science or math.
Harris says the vaccine is bad and she won't take it. The numbers from the liberals cities do not come close to adding up indicating skullduggery by somebody or massive incompetence which is possible since they are democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What I've learned is the Democrats are in need of a tune up. If this election debacle ends up in the Supreme court it's going to get real. enough is enough of this criminality by these people.
That image is from gaystarnews.com Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I knew it! lolling
It seem to be cops doing the killing, and tazing then few go take pow of civilian, I was a civilian pow a few times. Cop very seldom get hurt there protection have lot while strip people nude. As as there faimly so lucky there when cops has taken and broken up rape a civilian family.

I biden = Hope