Biden gets support from white supremacists

Hello folks. I'm a white supremacist and we support Biden. Trump claims Biden has done nothing in the 50 years he's been in politics. This is not true. Bidens best achievement was the 1994 crime bill which helped keep lots of subhuman garbage in prison. Biden also likes abortion, which is what we need to eliminate human weeds as Margaret Sanger says!

We denounce Trump. Trump loves Israel and works with Jews as his business partners. And let's not forget that Trump has associated with Jesse Jackson, rosa parks and Muhammad Ali. I recently watched a video in which Trump denounced white supremacists 17 times! Good riddance Trump! We need a president like Joe Biden who will eliminate the problem of non whites in America.
Biden is not T R U M P.

I bet Biden starts another war in the middle east. He also accomplished that.
Look at this asshole!

http://youtu.be/Bd0cMmBvqWc"> http://youtu.be/Bd0cMmBvqWc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
will Joe last as long as JFK before deleted ????
Biden roberline joe or make roberline = Bob and call him bbj.
will Joe last as long as JFK before deleted ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I like this!
Biden is not T R U M P.

I bet Biden starts another war in the middle east. He also accomplished that. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Now THIS would be ironic considering the VP...
We should take bets on how long before his "accident"
You mean he has the support of one white supremacist. And we only have your word you're white.
Hello folks. I'm a white supremacist and we support Biden. Trump claims Biden has done nothing in the 50 years he's been in politics. This is not true. Bidens best achievement was the 1994 crime bill which helped keep lots of subhuman garbage in prison. Biden also likes abortion, which is what we need to eliminate human weeds as Margaret Sanger says!

We denounce Trump. Trump loves Israel and works with Jews as his business partners. And let's not forget that Trump has associated with Jesse Jackson, rosa parks and Muhammad Ali. I recently watched a video in which Trump denounced white supremacists 17 times! You're full of shit.Good riddance Trump! We need a president like Joe Biden who will eliminate the problem of non whites in America. Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted
Oh I'm sorry. Douchebag Trump denounced white supremacists 38 times. He is a traitor.

https://youtu.be/Bd0cMmBvqWc
You mean he has the support of one white supremacist. And we only have your word you're white. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
^^^ Mr. Smarty Pants over here doesn't understand satire.
What a douche bag.
Lockdown lover ALERT!
We should take bets on how long before his "accident" Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If a time frame pool is set up I want February 2022 cause then Kumala can take over and appoint Pelousi as vp. So Pelousi doesn't have to spend her retirement funds on a congressional race
We all know that Nancydearest wants to tell us all what to do.
If a time frame pool is set up I want February 2022 cause then Kumala can take over and appoint Pelousi as vp. So Pelousi doesn't have to spend her retirement funds on a congressional race
We all know that Nancydearest wants to tell us all what to do. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
^^^ Mr. Smarty Pants over here doesn't understand satire.
What a douche bag.
Lockdown lover ALERT! Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

World's only known white giraffe fitted with tracker to deter poachers

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54980914

The giraffe has a rare genetic condition called leucism, which causes the loss of skin pigmentation.

He is thought to be the last of his kind, after poachers killed two of his family members in March.

Rangers fear the giraffe could suffer the same fate as his relatives, a female and her seven-month-old calf with similar white skin.

Its the aliens