Joe Biden just officially won Michigan (again)

Yep.
It's like he's beating Trump all over again. I love it. Winners win, losers lose. Now we're going to make America great again. Thanks for the slogan, loser.
Hail to the Traitor in Chief !!

And all his treasonous supporters !!

This election has been over for 3 weeks !!
Trump Administration To Begin Biden Transition Protocols

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/23/93795...18&f=937956178

Emily Murphy, the Trump appointee who heads the GSA, has faced weeks of criticism from Democrats, national security and health experts, who argued that delaying the formal transition was hampering the incoming Biden administration from getting up to speed on the response to the coronavirus pandemic and jeopardizing national security. A handful of GOP lawmakers also called for the Murphy to allow the transition to get underway.

The GSA had cited the precedent set by the 2000 election, in which Republican George W. Bush wasn't declared the winner over Democrat Al Gore until the Supreme Court ruled in Bush's favor in a dispute over recounting Florida's ballots. The margin then was just 537 votes, a far narrower outcome than Biden's win over Trump.

Duplicate
Trump needs to stop listening to Putin. Dictatorship works in Russia, but it is not an option here in the states. You don't get to decide when it's your time to leave here. The people decide when they want your ass gone. The people have already decided so later, Trump and his inept family. Go play golf on your properties that don't make any profits.
The sorry loser even brought Republican legislators from Michigan to the Whitehouse in hopes of coercing them into rigging the election. Looks like even they were smarter than that.

Trump is done. His followers need to get over it
He thinks he can impress people with the grandeur of the White House, and all of its pomp. The fucking place will need to be thoroughly cleaned and destunk after Jan. 20. I hope the cleaners wear their HAZMATS. Fucking asshole.

Yep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Where are all the Trumpheads in this thread? Did y'all finally get tired of him, too?

I just finished a 20 minute survey call, about my opinions on all the bullshit this post-election. It was fun