Trump admin. officially authorizes Biden transition

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ition-n1248726

The head of the General Services Administration informed President-elect Joe Biden on Monday that the official governmental transition process has been approved.
GSA Administrator Emily Murphy said in a letter that Biden, whom she referred to as "the apparent president-elect," is now able to access millions of dollars in federal funds and other resources to begin his transition to power. In her letter, Murphy also denied that she had been under pressure from the White House to delay the process.

So, at least that part of the whining can stop.
  • Tiny
  • 11-23-2020, 06:48 PM
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ition-n1248726

The head of the General Services Administration informed President-elect Joe Biden on Monday that the official governmental transition process has been approved.
GSA Administrator Emily Murphy said in a letter that Biden, whom she referred to as "the apparent president-elect," is now able to access millions of dollars in federal funds and other resources to begin his transition to power. In her letter, Murphy also denied that she had been under pressure from the White House to delay the process.

So, at least that part of the whining can stop.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You beat me to it! Hope I can delete the thread I started on this
The whining is all Trump’s.

His antics may already have cost the GOP both Georgia Senste seats.

This is damage control, but TLTL in my opinion.
This message is hidden because Yssup Rider is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because Yssup Rider is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
+1000

So, at least that part of the whining can stop. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Ha! Huge difference between calling someone out for throwing temper tantrums just because they can't cope with getting their ass beat, and whining.

This is probably the closest we will get to Trump acting like an adult and conceding. It's only fitting that the loser had to have someone else do the talking.
So another member of the a proud boys of ECCIE admits the truth.

Who’ll be the next to step up and admit Trump got his unworthy ass whipped by an old man and a woman?

Again.
This message is hidden because Yssup Rider is on your ignore list. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Isn't he on everyone's ignore list? Just asking.
Isn't he on everyone's ignore list? Just asking. Originally Posted by Tx Noob

just about
I dont use the ignore feature. I like to laugh at the idiotic things some post, and how they think!
Fear mongers and chicken littles were all screaming this wouldnt happen!

WRONG AGAIN!
what wouldn’t happen? Biden wouldn’t win in a landslide of Trumpian proportion?

You, like the criminal you adore, are flailing in the wind.

Trump has got to be embarrassed by the truth. Why aren’t you?

You can kiss the Senate good bye.

what wouldn’t happen? Biden wouldn’t win in a landslide of Trumpian proportion?

You, like the criminal you adore, are flailing in the wind.

Trump has got to be embarrassed by the truth. Why aren’t you?

You can kiss the Senate good bye.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I dont think so big shooter! Uh mr charmin lolling
+1000 Originally Posted by winn dixie
Couple of snowflakes right here!