Encounter: Kitty of Fort Worth (Formerly Neveah of Euphoria)

Date: First week of February
Name: Kitty
User ID:: none
Phone: (817) 363-7723
Email Address: none
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-47566.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Near 121 and 35W
Activities: L2
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short and curvy Latina, probably the best tits in all of Fort Worth.
Recommendation: Yes
A shame that she is with Zee and her inflated prices. Naveah does suck with the best of em but Im not paying those prices.
Couldn’t agree more. I had a good time with her, but I’m giving in to her inflated price.
Holy cow, she did jack up the prices to Zee’s level.

More power to them. Zee has been up there for awhile now, so she must be getting the amount and type of business she wants. But, yeah, that’s pretty steep.
Zee is ridiculous. I remember at one point her ad stating that QV L2 was 250 and she stated that was for 5 min.
I’m assuming they are still at The Rooftop? I remember when Jo Bunny started that place with Zee. Prices were reasonable then. The location was fabulous for guys who work downtown. I’m thinking after Jo left Zee saw that marketing potential and took advantage. She probably has a bunch of well-paid downtown workers as clients who can duck out of the office for a shag and be back at their desk within the hour.
I reached out to her when I saw the new ad with zee. I loved seeing her in the past. But these inflated zee prices are crazy. But she does suck a mean dick. Love her IOP and passion during the visits.
I saw her in her new spot, she's great as always but I may not go back w those rates.
Know her from before, but no way at those rates.
Her Menu is longer than a Resturant menu.
She is definitely one of my ATF's. Too bad of price increases. I definitely won't be going to visit as often but probably can't resist not going at all.
What the hell is QV?
Surprised that’s a new one to you. QV=Quick Visit.
Soooo...what's the difference between a QV and a Bang? Is there generally a time reference for each? I see some girls offer them just haven't asked for it.
Do you mean BnG? That’s strictly a BJ, whereas QV is CFS. Both are usually 15 minutes or less, depending on how fast they can get you to pop.

You hear women complain about guys who try to stretch out a QV by trying to squeeze in as many acronyms as possible, so don’t expect a GFE menu when scheduling a QV.

That’s my interpretation. Might be an interesting coed topic to get the ladies’ take.