URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Westheimer at Gessner
Activities: Lfk, mish, doggy, bbbj all CFS activity
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite full figured body with a very seductive face and lips. About 5" 1" less than 115#
Recommendation: Yes
She went independent some time ago. And this review is from......last year !
I've seen several reviews lately for these agencies and none seem to mention MSOG anymore. Is this also a resent change with the agencies along with the price increase?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2528411

MSOG with Angela Of Latinas VIP this week.
Also most do CBJ

Price increase
Limited MSOG and CBJ

Agency is no longer what it used to be
Also most do CBJ

Price increase
Limited MSOG and CBJ

Agency is no longer what it used to be Originally Posted by azteclust
I don't know which agencies and girls you all are seeing. But, it's all business as usual. MSOG and BBBJ's are prevalent all the way around... Brisa who's the subject of this review is MSOG and BBBJ.

I think it's only a few that might do something limited. But, very few... It's not the management's choice. It's a girl's own choice. I think there are some prima Dona's out there - young ones that think their shit don't stink.

Check out a guy just posted a review "Nicki GL *pretty but terrible*". Here's an exact example of what I'm talking about... I've never seen her and, I never will...

My advice is A) do not see the young prima Dona's and, B) do your homework on who those are by looking at their reviews... it's very few for sure... You can read my agency reviews and see that every one of the chicas came through with no problems...

Also, keep in mind, that many guys can't do twice in one hour and/or it doesn't even occur to them to have sex twice in one session, so that's what they report....

A'Man
Thanks for the clarification...!