Date: 4/2/24
Name: KatyLeigh
Phone: 210-853-4095
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...a/934162303289
City: OP
State: Kansas
Address: South O.P. near Costco
Activities: Quick rub, BBBJ, CFS (cowgirl & doggie), anal (doggie), HJ, DFK, BBBJTC.
Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde/light brown, a little past shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Still cute, ~5'2", thin, B-C cups, nice nipples. She's gained just a touch of weight in the almost four years since I saw her and it looks good.
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
Glad you enjoyed
Donation? Originally Posted by Luvbighooters
Duh, I meant to put the donation in the ROS.
Glad you enjoyed Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Duh, I meant to put the donation in the ROS.
Originally Posted by Knight69Fun
I've seen her and she's worth the rate I paid.
I feel she’s a total ripoff. I’ve had better back in the day for 40 bucks on the Avenue.
Curious, she still use blow up mattress?
Curious, she still use blow up mattress? Originally Posted by lookinginolatheks
Nope. Real massage table (if you're getting one), bed (futon?) for other activities.
I found my only visit to her to be a complete rip off. I’ve had better freeze from Avenue girls for 40 bucks. I complete waste of 500 bucks. I would never see her again. Not even for 10 bucks
I found my only visit to her to be a complete rip off. I’ve had better freeze from Avenue girls for 40 bucks. I complete waste of 500 bucks. I would never see her again. Not even for 10 bucks Originally Posted by Daneskold1
Yeah, you said that before. Second time I've seen her, had a good time both times.
Been a while, but she was worth it the two times I saw her. She worked hard for the money…lol
I found my only visit to her to be a complete rip off. I’ve had better freeze from Avenue girls for 40 bucks. I complete waste of 500 bucks. I would never see her again. Not even for 10 bucks Originally Posted by Daneskold1
Not discounting your statements or your right to say she was subpar. Still a little hard for guys to put much weight behind when the gal has 8 pages of reviews going back 6 or 7 years and the vast majority are positive, and then you have a poster who has zero reviews. I mean everybody starts sometime, but you have to build up some cred before gents are going to take it seriously given her overall plus reviews. Not white knighting either, as I've never seen the lady, and have no plans too. Just my two cents...
KCFalcon...we seem to have the same mindset and direction with the gals around here. I would say Katie would be one you would thoroughly enjoy. Also, totally agree with your comments on Daneskold. I actually saw Katie a couple of weeks ago and she is worth every penny IMO. The fact that she has so many positive reviews (I just posted mine yesterday), makes what he said very suss..