A really big Thank You!

I wanted to publicly come out and say thank you to Samdew and the Mods and of course the Powers that Be for changing the title Sams review of our encounter. The only watersports that were happening was the result of his expert 'swordmanship'! It was very thoughtful of Sam to ask for the change and all the effort it took for the people in charge to make the change was greatly appreciated.
What? Did I miss a thread about Niagara Falls?
No problem, Nicolet. I just did not know how to change a title, but other mods that I communicate with helped me out and I was able to learn something. I never had to change a title before.

I am glad the two of you had real good time!!!
We did indeed! Had to wash the sheets after, they got so wet! Like Niagra Falls baby!
I am not sure what your review was titled, but I had that happen one time too. My client was apologizing for taking so long to write me a review and he titled it "Sorry LilRed". Until the review was read it looked like he was saying I was sorry. The Mods are awesome at fixing simple mistakes like this. I know I appreciated it considering how much stuff they must have to do. Glasd yours got fixed too.