Wax or Blade?

All natural works for me. Except shaving the legs and underneath the arms. Hair is the new cool.

Just wait and see!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I prefer bare, but i don't really care how it is done lol.
My preference, quite rare now, is for a scissors trimmed bush. Also like the lips and clits hair free.
If there is natural growth, just trimmed so it's not a bramble bush, it is softer and much less likely to cause irritation to either party.
Hair on legs and underarms is verboten.
Maybe this should become another poll on another day.
All natural works for me. Except shaving the legs and underneath the arms. Hair is the new cool.

Just wait and see!

Elisabeth

P.S. "Threading" is something to check out. Works on eyebrows very nicely, if the person doesn't get too enthusiastic! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've always been earthy with the right person

napoleon was too or so i read
He also wrote his wife that he was going to be home in a couple weeks so don't bathe. Yuck!

If there's hair I won't go there.......... to dine.
He also wrote his wife that he was going to be home in a couple weeks so don't bathe. Yuck!

If there's hair I won't go there.......... to dine. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

you are erudite, are you also hirsute?
Indubitably however not hairy.....
If there's hair I won't go there.......... to dine. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Yep...I'll fuc bush...I'll finger bush...but I'm not having a meal down there...
No guts. No glory.

Elisabeth
Yep...I'll fuc bush...I'll finger bush...but I'm not having a meal down there... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I take it you return the favor by being bare down there.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2010, 03:50 PM
I take it you return the favor by being bare down there. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Damn Charles ....thats a visual we can live without!