Halloween Party 3.0

Hey everyone! I tried posting this in another "Area" here on Eccie that i felt was more private. But for some crazy reason it was deemed innaproptiate due to the fact that i could not invite EVERY SINGLE girl. So after TWO of my threads about a fun little Halloween party were deleted... i am posting it here, in the normal eccie world, where anything goes! (Yes eccie i do appreciate your lax rules that make sense)

So here is the scoop! I am throwing a Halloween party. Would love to have some of you come out. Here is who's invited. Girls i know personally, or who have spoke to a lot on here. Guys i have worked with in the past, guys who have been to my other parties and guys who my friends know. This will not be in a public place. Will be at a private residence which is my reason for not inviting all of eccie. So anyone wanting to bring a friend or a date, needs to talk to me 1st please. ANYONE interested can PM me.

Details - Date is still TBD by you all bia the poll and you can choose more than one day. I prefer the week before Halloween, but it is up to the majority. Will likely start at 5pm. And end whenever. I will be cooking and buying the alcohol. You are welcome to bring any alcohol you would like. Ladies are required to dress up (Makes it more fun) and there will be a costume contest in which the guys are the judges. Guys, you can dress up as well if you wish and can enter the contest as well. There are no "Rules" at this party. It is free. Anyone who has been to one of my get togethers knows how much fun they are No drama!

I havnt thrown a party in quite some time, and thought this would be fun. Halloween is my fav Holiday, so lets make this one great!

Girls who will be attending (List will be updated)
Mandi May
Stacy Lovelane
Aldensky
Emma Night
Diyosababy
Dahlia atx
Silvia Starr
Kaylee Blue

Girls who may be attending (List will be updated)
Caressass

mmm....how can I cum?
Would be good to see Diyosa's sexy ass again! Always wanted you though, beautiful!
holy mackeral....! Now this is a party !
Its been too long Marley.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Please send me an invite!
Cant wait!!! ;-)
Looking forward to it...
Useless threAD
Useless threAD Originally Posted by dearhunter

parties are about fun, not negativity. i have no doubt that all will have fun at this party.
But you are not on the list.......put missi hart on the list
Useless threAD Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well, that's interesting... I was going to go back through CK's party announcements to see if you dumped on any of them, but there are too many (all regularly promoted by mods and friends, and if memory serves, you haven't dumped on any of his M&G promotions... so WTF is with dissing this one?). Sauce for the gander should be sauce for the goose and all...
Can't be a threAD if I am not a provider anymore.... But u don't know me, so u dont know that. Do a little research before you speak and you won't look silly. No recent ad's, no recent reviews, hardly ever post. Seems that im HARDLY in need of appointments, so have no need to cry for attention. As for missi not being on the "list" again silly comment... if you will notice there are NO MALES on the list... and for good reason... privacy!! Some gentleman dont want their names publicly posted that they will be there. So i wont list any guys name's. The reason for posting girls names is for the guys who are interested in meeting girls in a public setting, they can see who will be there and decide if they want to cone. ANYWAYS away from the needless, pointless, petty drama and back to topic and time for a little update....

Spinnerallyray will be there
Thank you to all the ladies who messaged me wanting to come vs assuming this was not an open invite to all that can fit lol. We still have room for more ladies, just not ALL for obvious reasons :-)
3 other ladies pending as of now... Update y'all soon.
Will you be wearing those candy lips??
I am always willing to look silly........it is a SHMB.......is that a "no" for missi hart because she is a he? How unkind of you, and backward thincking.......you could add a question to your poll asking if anyone wants a TS to be there.

Blame Whispers for my visit........ijs

It is still a threAD
Will you be wearing those candy lips?? Originally Posted by God's Gift
Not sure yet, was checking out a "candy" costume online :-)