Bumped my head, out of commission for a few days. lets make fun of my forehead!

So my clumsy ass destroyed my face this morning:

Horrible, that lump is bigger than my tits!

Things that I feel I resemble :

Feel free to add ur own hilarious suggestions of what my buttcheek forehead looks like.
OUCH!!!!!
damn, you still look good sweetie.
Hmmm... you could draw a nipple on it and tell everyone that you have three breasts. Can you say "fetish"! LOL! Seriously, that must have REALLY hurt, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Nah, too easy......

feel better sweetie!!
All bets are off... subject placed on injured reserve list!
All bets are off... subject placed on injured reserve list! Originally Posted by Still Looking

wouldn't be the first time an athlete faked an injury when put on the spot....n Someone go visit her and bring her soup... while there veryify the bup....
We need to be careful what we say and agree too. I once found a lantern.. rubbed it and out comes a Genie. A hooker Genie. She said OK SL you get one wish and one wish only... what's it going to be? I said hot damn. "I want a 12" penis!" Crazy bitch must of been hard of hearing because next thing you know I have a midget pianist in front of me!
I think Nikki needs some TLC.
Ouch Nikki that looks like it hurts. I've been there and done that and it hurt like hell, I hope it heals quickly.
sorry about your injury baby...
Ouchers! Get well soon.
Nikki, I told you putting those panties on your forehead and using them as a blind fold would have consequences... next time use a clean one.

... and get well soon, I am looking forward to that 2hr session that SL is paying ....
We are splitting that, right? Don't tell me you don't remember that either.