Question

I have been in the hobby for some time now and I wanted to see if anyone could shed some light on something that I have often thought of. What changes a providers mind about seeing an African American gent? I have seen ladies in the past and then come across their page again with the announcement that they no longer see AA gents. If it's a matter of respect I totally get that but what I was really wondering was if any provider would care to share their thoughts on why they changed to seeing no AA gents. I really doesn't matter to me because you ultimately have to make decisions for your comfort and safety.

Thank you and I look forward to some good feedback on this..

Cain.
Damn.... Not one lady wants to speak on this.
I have no problem with respectful AA men.I have yet to meet one in the hobby world that was bad to me....

I have heard other ladies say they will not see AA men for a few reasons
1) Pimps..(altho any one of any race can pimp)
2) overall ignorance based solely on sterotypes
3) RW boyfriend is AA.....and she chooses to only date AA in her RW not hobby world
4) bad experiences
  • Annef
  • 10-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I have never understood such a GPS policy towards one race. I personally think the whole "preference" thing is just thinly veiled racism, but it's still the woman's right to do. I mean, screening is screening whether the guy be white, black, brown, or orange. I have never seen a no indian rule or a no asian guy rule. It's racial profiling in a sense, but I can see where it comes from. Lower income, African-American communities are often fraught with crime and a gangster-like mentality from the young men. I'm guessing that is the reason. But, the way I see it, screening is screening. Why would anyone miss out on a great client because of a global perception? I have seen lots of black gentlemen and they were all men with professional jobs, very polite with great references and/or a p411 account with a lot of vouches.
I've heard other ladies complain about size of his member - one said she'd be out of business for the rest of the day or more after having an AA pillage her pussy. I have to say I'd had only average sized AA clients for years until recently. Another source of info, on a group site I visited, some ladies were saying that black men had made the most out of their opportunities and buried themselves deep, grinding away till they came which left the gals in pain for days. Now, there are men of all races with large cocks who take pleasure in plowing pussy to the fullest extent. Maybe they can't tell the differnce between moans of pleasure vs. those of pain or perhaps they're just sadistic fucks. Who knows.

Other ladies have complained about musky odor. eh... Most men smell like creamed corn which isn't too bad. Better than other smells! lol My hobby experience has shown men of all ethnicities to have similarities. Indian & mid-Eastern men are spicy but sometimes I eat a lot of curry and spices so figure I must have my spicy days, too. Hold your nose or put something fragrant on your wrist to help mask odor if it's not something that can be washed away.

We're all comprised of the same parts whether or not the casing is the same shade. It's diet, environment and culture that make a difference. I personally find our differences part of the variety that add spice and adventure to my life to keep it interesting. As always, to each his own. Some simply can't get past upbringing and stereotypes.

Ditto on annef's post which I didn't see until I finished mine. One of my ATF's who is AA is the sweetest, most respectful client but we have some serious PSE hardcore FUN! MMMHMMM *smooches babe* It's time for a visit.

Kat
I've heard other ladies complain about size of his member - one said she'd be out of business for the rest of the day or more after having an AA pillage her pussy. I have to say I'd had only average sized AA clients for years until recently. Another source of info, on a group site I visited, some ladies were saying that black men had made the most out of their opportunities and buried themselves deep, grinding away till they came which left the gals in pain for days. Now, there are men of all races with large cocks who take pleasure in plowing pussy to the fullest extent. Maybe they can't tell the differnce between moans of pleasure vs. those of pain or perhaps they're just sadistic fucks. Who knows. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I enjoyed the alliteration!
Thanks mrhamm... I tend to use alliteration often. ;-)

I thought of another point to add... There are hobbyists & men in the RW who won't see a woman who's been with AA men. That may be due to their own prejudices but in the hobby world, the AA would be a minority thus making this a business decision for some. Frankly, I don't care to see anyone who feels a need to push their beliefs on me. Again, to each his own and we can agree to disagree and be civil.

If I'm talking too much, just shove your cock in my mouth but expect me to sit on your face in return! ;-)
Thanks Victoria for your honest response.
And to the other ladies who have responded.

I also appreciate your honest response. The reason I was curious about this is because I have seen ladies in the past that I have looked up again later and found that they no longer see AA gents. Now, It really doesn't matter to me and I don't want it to seem like this is something that upsets me because it's far from that. I believe you ladies have to right to see whomever you feel comfortable with. I was really looking to see what the "changing event" was, if any, that made them change to no longer seeing AA's. I see lots of postings that see "No young AA gents" and to me that makes me think of them having seem some disrespectful thug punk, because there are lots of those guys out there, who have fucked it up for respectful gents like myself. If you ask any of the ladies that if seen before I'm always respectful because I want her to be comfortable as well. It just makes for a better experience for the both of us. Anyway, this is something that I have wondered for some time now and just thought I would get some provider feedback.

Thanks ladies....
Creamed corned is very tasty btw!!!
What's funny to me. Is you even have AA providers who want see AA guys. And u right they do have the right to see who they want. But u can't always use disrespectful or thugs. Cause that comes in all races.
I find it Ironic, and maybe a bit telling that on a thread about why some providers don't see AA men, a member replies and his avatar is a very muscular and large black male apparently forcefully hammering a tiny white girl from behind while pulling her hair. Not taking a jab at you Daunte, you may be a hell of a guy. Just saw that avatar and it just popped out at me. Imagery does have an impact whether we always know it or not.
I hear u but my avatar has nothing to do with the topic.
I think its fear.
Fear of what Jesse?