Who is this cuddling thing for anyway?

Reading provider's responses to this ISO makes me wonder what the ladies think about cuddling and how it effects the clock. I don't mind cuddling, but I don't visit a lady to cuddle. Typically, a cuddle will lead to a round 2, so that's better for the guy in general. Now my problem, is if I book an hour, go round 1, cuddle, then I might only be left with time for a shower. If I skip the cuddle, there will be time for round 1, round 2, and the shower.

Now if you are hitting it off with the client, enough to plant yourself on his shoulder, it would make sense to cuddle off the clock, to ensure a second round and shower, and a happy satisfied client.

Do you as a provider like to cuddle? Do you see cuddle time as time off the clock?
I offer it only if its something he is seeking....I prefer to get busy on the next round
If it was for me then off the clock of course...
I'm naturally a cuddler, but I don't cuddle with anyone. If a client is warm and great at touching, I'm more prone to cuddle. If he's looking for a pump and go, I can sense that and I don't try to nuzzle against his chest. Cuddling is less of me trying to slow him down or me trying to seduce in some way and more me just cuddling because it's hard to find a good cuddle partner, real world or hobby world. True story, my most recent ex was shitty at sex and amazing at cuddling. I think it bought him an extra 6 months of boyfriend-hood.

I'm not a full time provider so I admit to having a rusty game, so it's fully possible that my cuddling has kept guys from pushing for round two or rushing out on time. If that has ever been the case, that makes me sad. If a girl is ever cuddling and you want another pop, by all means...speak up! Or at the very least, jam your woodie in her thigh, ya know?

But I will say that over half of my clients like at least a bit of a cuddle. I haven't worked much recently, but I've worked a decent amount in a few ways over the past 7 years. Boys here are more prone to cuddle than the ones you find on match.com or at the bar or at work or anywhere else one can find boys to bone.
Cuddlingus?

for me I don't mind laying next to the girl and rubbing on each other after the deed but cuddling to me is way to personal. and frankly some guys may see it as you 'liking' them beyond the normal realm

be sure to set your boundries
I just do what comes natural. If WE feel like cuddling, we cuddle. If he doesn't, I don't. I don't even have a clock in my room. I have a different mind set and attitude towards providing than I used to. If I wouldn't want to cuddle with you or you me.... we probably aren't a good match.

At my rate, I am not concerned about time.
I like what Scarlett said
Cuddling to me is something shared by a real world GF.... I have only truly cuddled with one special lady I have met here in fantasy land. Cuddling is something I really enjoy and is a intimate pleasure with the right lady that is....
Cuddlingus?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
+1
I have been cuddling after a session with a few guys and I have fallen fast asleep. (Most of my appointments are multi hour... So time isn't really an issue to me.) I'm not gonna make a guy compensate me if he needed a nap... Especially when I fell asleep too... Maybe we needed the nap... Wore each other out perhaps... Naughty naughty.

Hehe... This one actually got documented.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=237697

Cuddling to me is something shared by a real world GF.... I have only truly cuddled with one special lady I have met here in fantasy land. Cuddling is something I really enjoy and is a intimate pleasure with the right lady that is.... Originally Posted by canyonman
Hmm... I wonder who that special lady was??
Hmm... I wonder who that special lady was?? Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
...all I can say is she is very special
  • TGF
  • 10-22-2013, 07:04 AM
I love cuddling - a super nice way to start - kissing and cuddling - and a lovely way to end a delicious interlude. alas, there is not enough of it.
Cuddlingus?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SofaKing, I've missed you. Every now and then when I'm sitting on my sofa's face I...well...you know. Hope you're doing well!
I love cuddling - a super nice way to start - kissing and cuddling - and a lovely way to end a delicious interlude. alas, there is not enough of it. Originally Posted by TGF
Totally agree! I remember the first provider I cuddled with...after a bit (I was the big spoon) she reached back and bam got me up again and then rolled over and pushed me on to my back and I was like..."well, you can give it a try, but I really wouldn't expect much..." To my great surprise and delight BAM!!! Rang my bell again! YOWZA!

There is only one other that I have cuddled with and she has posted here and cuddling with her is so natural that I can't imagine NOT doing that! One of the sweetest people I have ever met...PERIOD!! One of these days I am going to lock her up in my house and keep her all to myself!!! Well, a guy can dream can't he?!
There is only one other that I have cuddled with and she has posted here and cuddling with her is so natural that I can't imagine NOT doing that! One of the sweetest people I have ever met...PERIOD!! One of these days I am going to lock her up in my house and keep her all to myself!!! Well, a guy can dream can't he?! Originally Posted by FastWheels