Who do you think is the funniest person in the community?

Ok so I have a good sense of humor but I want to know who y'all this is the funniest person in this community? I know it's random but I am sitting here watching stand up comedy and got to thinking who do y'all think could be the last comic standing?
I vote for SPACE..... I mean the guy posted in a LADIES ONLY thread. That's pretty funny.
Without a doubt, David Douchehurst.
Another vote for ole' DD!
Tha hell Ah yam! Ah ain't funny! Ah'm dead serious! S-E-R-I-O-U-S. Serious! Y'all a-hearin' meh?!?!?!? Ah am one serious dick!

ok so we have one for Space and 2 for DD
It's me if you saw my face you couldn't stop laughing

Johnny
It's me if you saw my face you couldn't stop laughing

Johnny Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
I had several Ladies laugh while giving me a BJ, does that count?
Strangely it did feel good.

I am still thinking who to cast my vote for, there are 3 gents and 3 ladies, choices choices choices.
My vote goes to Fancyinheels, not only is she funny, she's one of if not the best writer on this board. She can make anything funny.
  • Annef
  • 10-22-2013, 06:14 PM
My vote goes to Fancyinheels, not only is she funny, she's one of if not the best writer on this board. She can make anything funny. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy
Fancy is good, also Jenns Lolli.
@ fun2come nominate all of them. see if anyone agrees. maybe we can get some examples of their writing in here and see if that works. I like fancy as a nomination.

@ johnny i will have to be the judge of that.
+1 for David Douchehurst. I felt like a dyslexic kid trying to read "The Color Purple" to figure out his posts at the start, but once I figured out what the hell he was saying, it was always either funny or really fantastic input.

A lot of other posters probably make me laugh more, but with some of them it's more of a "laugh at" and not "laugh with." Others are pretty damn funny, but they get a -1 for every eye roll or hateful remark, which leaves them at a pretty deep deficit.
Others are pretty damn funny, but they get a -1 for every eye roll or hateful remark, which leaves them at a pretty deep deficit. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Jennslolli,
I "heart" you even more now.
My Vote is for Knotty Man. He always has something cute and off the wall to say.
knotty man is out there. I like it. @ Jenns Lolli i still cant figure out what he is saying one day i will though