Hotel polls:the good the bad, and the down right HELL NO!

So: I would like to consider myself a hotel snob, though I've been known to break my habit and stay at places like the Ramada, Baymont Inn(last minute thing)..but mainly stick to Hilton hotels, Carlson hotels yada

You would think by the price and of course reviews/ratings you would know the hotel you choose would be a solid NO DRAMA(u know) place to stay...

I am staying at a 3 1/2 star hotel, actually mini apartment, which cost close to $200 a night..yet have had a couple of my potentials bail..

One guy said cause there were LE cars in the parking lot...so I went out and scooped the lot~ nothing. I did call the front desk and the person on duty informed me that LE stays at this hotel when they are in town for "training"

Ok..so that was the first guy, next guy parked walked around then disappeared.no txt, call, nothing~ to top it off I've seen the guy before.....

Personally I'm a little sketched and in turn feel it is important to start a thread to inform and stay informed of the Good, the Bad, And Ugly of hotels locally. also to share experiences at these hotels...

maybe there is a thread like this already up and running...but I see the importance of safety and how you can't always judge a place by price or ratings...

feel free to let loose and don't hold back details...the more info we share the better we can protect each other!

thank you

I am willing to share the place I've described by private message..
Listing specific hotels is against the rules here, as it should be for obvious reasons, but there are definite guidelines. And what you mention points to how much of a pain in the ass it is to be working out of hotels. I'm hotel only these days as I only travel to town and I haaaate it. I miss having a private incall.

Big hotels are nice, especially if you're going to be high-ish volume. Easy for boys to slip past the front desk with little notice. Sometimes they're too high traffic with families and the long hallways can be creepy to navigate, the walls a little too thin for lots of boning. Free parking is nice, too. As is public access to the rooms. Fancy hotels are fancy, but there isn't enough damn privacy and if you're doing more than two in a day for two days max, shit gets noticed. And if your rates aren't high enough, two bookings will hardly cover your costs. Motels seem more private with exterior entrances, but quality is generally hella shitty and you can't ensure people aren't watching the comings and goings, even if it's just a lingering client. (Is it obvious yet that I'm paranoid?)

I was watching some weirdo Netflix suggested movie about a turn of the century Parisian bordello, and that seemed like the right answer. Place for girls to help one another get ready, Madam that books and brings the party, flirting with everyone until you're asked up into a room. It looked fun, minus the clap. Can we just fucking legalize this shit already? Pleeeeeease!
About a month plus ago I was in route to CROWN PLAZA in the Vagina Triangle. When I arrived at about 10:30 am the parking lot was full of State Troopers. I mean well over a 100+. The Troopers had some kind of thing going on there. So the door opens and the :new" traveling provider is clueless. So I chat with her and we walk down the hall and look out the window because her room faced the back. She all but couldn't believe it! She asks me if I wanted to reschedule? I asked what for? I said with my luck when I see you again the Shriners could be in town. She didn't get it... I wonder how many guys would have had the session under these circumstances? LOL
SL, your story makes me laugh. I mean, it is fucked up for that to happen...but if he's screened and she's for sure legit, it should be all good to go. If nothing else, it might make me feel safer as a provider, knowing I won't get shot or something. (I still stress about that Boston FBSM murder at one of the nicer Back Bay hotels with a seasoned hobbyist.) It should work the other way around for the boys, too, no crazy men busting through the gates asking you to hand over your wallet. But yeah. Something.
  • Loxly
  • 10-22-2013, 11:41 PM
If you're constantly going to operate out of hotels I'd suggest that you join one (or more) of the hotel chains rewards club(s). At least you can accumulate points to help keep costs down whether it's a low-ball or high-end place.

http://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/rese...USEN-_-FOB_IHG

The above is an example that helps you fine tune what you want. Once you pick something you can view their pictures to see what you like. After you "zero in" on a hotel go to google and enter the address and use the map feature, dragging the guy down on the street. You can then look around to see the general area.

My own preference has been to have a unit with an outside door so the Google feature helped me determine that. Plus gave me an idea of what was around the hotel.
SL, your story makes me laugh. I mean, it is fucked up for that to happen...but if he's screened and she's for sure legit, it should be all good to go. If nothing else, it might make me feel safer as a provider, knowing I won't get shot or something. (I still stress about that Boston FBSM murder at one of the nicer Back Bay hotels with a seasoned hobbyist.) It should work the other way around for the boys, too, no crazy men busting through the gates asking you to hand over your wallet. But yeah. Something. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I screwed up... I should have taken a picture of all the cars from the window. LOL I got a little side tracked....

That poor elephant is about to get a bump on his noggin'. I can't hate on your being distracted, though, as I have a thing for young spinners myself.

I usually go with third party booking sites, as I get slightly better deals on the same hotels. (This is my boring addition to my response to SL to keep on topic. I'm not one to break the rules, but maybe if I were I'd get more spankings. Huh. I should rethink my stance on not breaking the rules....)
Some of the traveling ladies are getting the rooms I pay $200 a night for under a $100 per night. They are using one of the bidding sites and know how to obtain the rooms on the cheap. The 5 star hotels are great as there are so many people in the lobby I can just blend in. I always wear a sport jacket and carry a briefcase so I don't look out of place. Several places require a key card to use the elevator so the lady brings the elevator down to get me in the lobby. The notels always seem to have undesirables in the parking lot and on one occasion drinking 40 oz beers out side the door to the room we were in. On that occasion I made sure the bulge under my jacket was prominent.
SL, your story makes me laugh. I mean, it is fucked up for that to happen...but if he's screened and she's for sure legit, it should be all good to go. If nothing else, it might make me feel safer as a provider, knowing I won't get shot or something. (I still stress about that Boston FBSM murder at one of the nicer Back Bay hotels with a seasoned hobbyist.) It should work the other way around for the boys, too, no crazy men busting through the gates asking you to hand over your wallet. But yeah. Something. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
point exactly!! both of my appointments have seen me before and know I am lowkey.. Makes me wonder if there is something I don't know that they should be telling me...
Listing specific hotels is against the rules here, as it should be for obvious reasons, but there are definite guidelines. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I'm not sure what the exact rules are.

It's certainly OK to say "Don't go to Bubba Plaza, they're snoopy and hostile to the hobby."

Right now, it's probably a good idea to avoid Rundberg/I-35/183 area due to the latest "cleanup" boondoggle. Somebody posted about getting harassed at the Howard Johnson's at 183 and I-35.

The convention style hotels with people in and out all the time, with restaurants, etc. have some advantage that you can blend in more easily.
Some of the traveling ladies are getting the rooms I pay $200 a night for under a $100 per night. They are using one of the bidding sites and know how to obtain the rooms on the cheap. The 5 star hotels are great as there are so many people in the lobby I can just blend in. I always wear a sport jacket and carry a briefcase so I don't look out of place. Several places require a key card to use the elevator so the lady brings the elevator down to get me in the lobby. The notels always seem to have undesirables in the parking lot and on one occasion drinking 40 oz beers out side the door to the room we were in. On that occasion I made sure the bulge under my jacket was prominent. Originally Posted by tucson
I am very well "protected" as one would say for being a woman traveling by herself(oops, did I just say that?! lol) anyways.. I can take care of myself if that's what it comes down to, its only when the potential or person you've seen before doesn't offer up info that could in the long run help you be more aware of what exactly they saw, and how to protect and warn others...This is why my emphasis on HAVING EACH OTHERS BACK(ie providers more so...stop the drama and cat fighting instead work together and I swear each of us would get so much further)

I was seriously jilted if you can't already tell.. and the one person I did reach out to(SL) sorry had to call you out.. is posting on this thread when I needed some rational words and advice!
Katie
Sorry about your problems. I know the hobby is dangerous for the ladies and misunderstandings can ruin your livelihood. You are approaching the age when I will put you on my must see list. Every time I have with a very young lady I have experienced problems. I find the ladies in their 30s and up are more reliable and experienced. Be safe.
About a month plus ago I was in route to CROWN PLAZA in the Vagina Triangle. When I arrived at about 10:30 am the parking lot was full of State Troopers. I mean well over a 100+. The Troopers had some kind of thing going on there. So the door opens and the :new" traveling provider is clueless. So I chat with her and we walk down the hall and look out the window because her room faced the back. She all but couldn't believe it! She asks me if I wanted to reschedule? I asked what for? I said with my luck when I see you again the Shriners could be in town. She didn't get it... I wonder how many guys would have had the session under these circumstances? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
There are always State Trooper conventions there.
There are always State Trooper conventions there. Originally Posted by krinklesack
I thought they were going to give me an award?
I am very well "protected" as one would say for being a woman traveling by herself(oops, did I just say that?! lol) anyways.. I can take care of myself if that's what it comes down to, its only when the potential or person you've seen before doesn't offer up info that could in the long run help you be more aware of what exactly they saw, and how to protect and warn others...This is why my emphasis on HAVING EACH OTHERS BACK(ie providers more so...stop the drama and cat fighting instead work together and I swear each of us would get so much further)

I was seriously jilted if you can't already tell.. and the one person I did reach out to(SL) sorry had to call you out.. is posting on this thread when I needed some rational words and advice! Originally Posted by katie2CherishU
Katie I thinck I know what's going on. Its not the new guys its the ones that have seen you before..... if I had to guess, they got so worked up about seeing that BEAutiful smile, that pretty face and that MODEL type body of yours that by the time they got close they blew in their pants. Now I'm just guessing. They left because they were embarrassed.