14 Magical Female Orgasms

I have a link that shows a listing of 14 Magical Female Orgasms. I'm curious for feedback from providers and hobbyist as to how many of the Magical Orgasms they have actually achieved or experienced

http://www.thepassionatewife.com/201...emale-orgasms/
#'s 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 14.
#6 sounds like a UTI in the making. Yow!

1, 2, 3, 11, 14 on my end. Some only once or twice. I'm hoping I achieve more after I hit my 30s. From the older women I've met, it's likely. Woohoo!
Thats means with #14 Cinnamonshark and JennsLolli Have found the Holy Grail of orgasms LOL
Eh, I'll take #11 over #14 any day of the week. Or I'll trade in #14 for any of the ones I haven't found (other than #6). Once the initial appeal wears off it just means lots of laundry and lots of people accusing you of being a liar. Maybe I took a warp-zone from level 3 straight to 14. Ha!
Thats means with #14 Cinnamonshark and JennsLolli Have found the Holy Grail of orgasms LOL Originally Posted by CranksterCat

Achieved unexpecting with an FWB.
Them perverts left out one. Ah had this l'il tantric hippie chick show me this h'yar one trick. It weren't as deep as #5. She called it "tha spot of Kali." Ya go in with yer fingers 'bout as deep as when yer headed fer tha G spot, but ya press downwerdz towards her butt and rub 'round inna circle like yer playing with her butthole from insida her cooter. Don't go all crazy ruff pokin' 'round, just steady pressure. But if'n a gal likes tha ol' rump 'ranglin' anal sex, yer kinda stimulatin' tha same nerves but from tha inside. It ain't fer ev'ry gal but o'er tha years Ah've had quite a few l'il heifers thet wouldn't let me stick it in their butts go apeshit in bed usin' thet thar trick. Changed a few o' their minds about buttsex, too.