Question

Grrrr there are questions about the pics in my showcase they need up dating.the ones ON BP ass the most recent here's one taken today
1 or 2 bad reviews out of many wont hurt you, however starting a post such as this in coed will only cause more drama and bad attention your way. It's best to be silent in these situations... it's hard but your only bringing way more attention to the bad review. I have seen ladies ruin there reputation due to posts like these. Not everyone in the hobby will mesh well that's impossible so put 110% into all your sessions.
I was only curious... Guess I'll take it down it fucking erks me. Changed it ;-) and thanks B!
1 or 2 bad reviews out of many wont hurt you,

Two in a row is typically not a fluke as often as it is a change in the quality of the session she is providing. Good girls go bad more often than people think... Thankfully a couple of honest reviewers have shared information.

however starting a post such as this in coed will only cause more drama and bad attention your way.

It could...... but it could also draw honest criticism and advice

It's best to be silent in these situations... it's hard but your only bringing way more attention to the bad review.

Brittany is right darlin..... I had not read either of them till you posted this....

I have seen ladies ruin there reputation due to posts like these.

Yup! She speaks the gospel!

Not everyone in the hobby will mesh well that's impossible so put 110% into all your sessions. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
You might try a PM to the reviewers and ask them how you could have earned a Yes..... Maybe they will be honest with you...
Skyler were here to help. We have NOT moved to San Antonio but we have branched out so to speak. But our loyalty lies here in Austin.

So first question... how old are the show case pictures?

Second, you posted a current face picture but what about the body pictures?

Third, please review the chart in my sig line.

Fourth, would you like us to evaluate your show case pictures?

We are certain by posting this in coed rather than the girls locker room that are wanting a mans opinion.

Spin Doctor & Image Consultant
Open 24 /7

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"

Opps my bad... Skiler we're here for you! Sorry for the typo!