PSE vs GSE .. Which can't you live without?!

Why choose! Seamlessly switching between sweet as can be GFE and a raunchy PSE slut is the perfect way to stave off monotany. I totally agree with Sanaa and Mocha about mixing things up.
Why choose! Seamlessly switching between sweet as can be GFE and a raunchy PSE slut is the perfect way to stave off monotany. I totally agree with Sanaa and Mocha about mixing things up. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
'Starving off monotony' is the nail on the head comment here. Couldn't agree more....

C
"GFE" for sure, I need the TLC, and an understated IOP helps. . . .I don't think that I have ever been able tohold up my end of a PSE session.
  • anita
  • 10-17-2016, 10:03 PM
GFE. I can't really enjoy sex without some level of intimacy. Originally Posted by Hat & Beard
+1
IOP , with GFE = great time
GFE involves relationship.

PSE makes memories and keeps things exciting.

Optimum is a GFE with PSE on occasion.
I do think it's just mixing it up...I enjoy GFE but add PSE a bit...just not to make it monotonous...my 2 cents.
What is IOP?
What is IOP? Originally Posted by slinmo
Illusion Of Passion
Enjoy the variety PSE and GSE.
  • Nmguy
  • 10-21-2016, 08:37 AM
Illusion Of Passion Originally Posted by papadee
Was not sure of this myself,thanks for clarification
Illusion Of Passion Originally Posted by papadee
Thank you
Mostly GFE with a blend of PSE. For me, the GFE part is a feminine look with lipstick and heels. The PSE part, is the mental game that knows which emotional buttons to push. Done correctly it'll add an extra inch to any man.
For me, I prefer a woman who looks GFE (few tats or piercings, standard length nails--all American look) but is PSE. For me a big part of PSE is the level of dirty talk. Oh, and plenty of ass play!
It's a part of me that's just natural when I'm being handled roughly. also CIM is just a must for me. I'd be devastated if that was taken from me