Bored as hell at Penthouse

Last Friday I left a concert late so I stopped at The Penthouse Club. Man that place is so boring compared to The Gold Club days! I used to go there and have a great time. Plus, there were 6-7 stages now there are only two. The girls try to get you to get a VIP room but a half hour is near the amount here. It’s ridiculous that guys even pay that! Don’t even talk about an hour. I had a couple of overpriced drinks and left after a while. No sense in returning.
I share your sentiments. I stopped by the PH one night after not having been there for 5+ yrs. I stayed for no more than 20 minutes and left.

Use to frequent the GC routinely back in the day.
It's all changed for sure. Some of them clubs closed and never came back too. For simple reasons too.
It's all changed for sure. Some of them clubs closed and never came back too. For simple reasons too. Originally Posted by Banker1970
I second that thought
On a side note, went to Visions twice in the last 2 months. A lot of very high quality girls now.
On a side note, went to Visions twice in the last 2 months. A lot of very high quality girls now. Originally Posted by SS2018
Agreed, it's fun going there again.
Agreed, it's fun going there again. Originally Posted by chzcake01
Noted. Anyone pass through She She’s lately?
I have passed by she she's. Still the same, quality and quantity. Same mileage. No real big changes. However, there are wayy more patrons now than there used to be. Undoubtedly due to backpage closing down. Same with Passions.