Ladies... who has the smallest feet?

• sx424
  • 08-21-2019, 03:57 PM
Im looking for the smallest feet in Pittsburgh to worship and enjoy a footjob from. Is that you? What's your size?
  • sx424
  • 08-21-2019, 04:56 PM
And be proud of your pretty toes and post 'em. Im sure all the closet foot lovers will be calling!
  • sx424
  • 08-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Anyone? Guys, which ladies have you been with that have small feet? Still looking
I didn’t think it was possible to bump your own threads. There are midgets on Listcrawler advertising sometimes. I bet they have small feet.
  • sx424
  • 08-28-2019, 02:00 PM
I considered it for a split second. But i want to see a regular size person. Short is ok, but I'm not into little people. (Forgive me if I'm not PC there)
You could peruse a few of the ladies gift lists,, perhaps they mentioned what size shoe they wear.
You could peruse a few of the ladies gift lists,, perhaps they mentioned what size shoe they wear. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I guess that would be the first question one would ask if looking for little feet.
Tiny Dancer, Paula Allen, they are both tiny gals
I have little feet
  • sx424
  • 09-03-2019, 02:47 PM
I appreciate the input everyone, but i noticed nobody has posted their size? See my dilemma. If i asked for bra sizes I'd have a bunch of legit answers. So, what's your shoe size? And are you cool with some fw/fj? Pm me if need. Guys, which providers have you seen that have small but cute feet? Thanks
24 wide shoes
25 for stilleto boots and sm waders

25 for stilleto boots and sm waders

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Oh my...nothing like the smell of rubber/neoprene and pond water funk. (Not to impune your feet smell) but that was my first thought..."waders", Im still laughing...but are they crotchless?
Not crotchless but they are topless.

And they'd only be funky if they didn't work right. Duh
Omg that's some funny shit!! "Fuckin Jinny"!! Lol

I'm sorry I dont know for sure there shoe size, but my guess is 5-6. I'm sorry but you could message them and ask? I believe they are both members here? Good luck, Heather xoxo
  • sx424
  • 09-06-2019, 12:07 PM
What size?